Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

carhire in the Jerez area

carhire in the Jerez area

Old Aug 6th 2007, 7:45 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default carhire in the Jerez area

My sister and family are arriving tomorrow My brother in law did not hire the car ______ can any one tell me of a local car hire that might have a car
Old Aug 6th 2007, 7:47 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: carhire in the Jerez area

Originally Posted by gallerie9
My sister and family are arriving tomorrow My brother in law did not hire the car ______ can any one tell me of a local car hire that might have a car
Theres a travel show on Discovery RT + 1 about the Jerez area on SKY now ... unrelated to your question but maybe of interest
Old Aug 6th 2007, 7:48 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

not got the dish up yet LOL got it but not connected the other half says NO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old Aug 6th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

You could try http://www.carjet.es
Regards
Tim
Old Aug 6th 2007, 7:54 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

There are four car hire companies at the airport here:

http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite?ci...RY&c=Page&MO=3

Avis
Centauro
Europcar
Goldcar Europa
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:19 pm
this is me

Originally Posted by keithwalters
There are four car hire companies at the airport here:

http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite?ci...RY&c=Page&MO=3

Avis
Centauro
Europcar
Goldcar Europa
keith tried them all no joy AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

NicCol is on a distinguished road

How about crown? Also you could try economycarhire.com - or it coulld be .co.uk.
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NicCol
How about crown? Also you could try economycarhire.com - or it coulld be .co.uk.
Crown have a big presence at the airport. They use the car park which is chain linked off on the left hand side before you reach the main car park entrance as you drive into the airport.
Actually it is AURIGACROWN now and the rep usually stands in the departure floor in between the pillars next to the information desk. So whilst they are not listed on AENA they are very much at Jerez airport as I have discovered on several occasions.
there is a recently opened car hire shop in Arcos near the cinema and Carrefour supermarket. They may have some available and they would deliver to the airport if you ask nicely. Arcos Car Services, S.L Tel: 956 717229
Mov: 637 777511
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:41 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

keith tried them all no joy AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Bugger!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:08 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gallerie Sorry can't help but wanted to say hello as I haven't seen anything from you on here for a while
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:25 pm
this is me

Originally Posted by Nige
Crown have a big presence at the airport. They use the car park which is chain linked off on the left hand side before you reach the main car park entrance as you drive into the airport.
Actually it is AURIGACROWN now and the rep usually stands in the departure floor in between the pillars next to the information desk. So whilst they are not listed on AENA they are very much at Jerez airport as I have discovered on several occasions.
there is a recently opened car hire shop in Arcos near the cinema and Carrefour supermarket. They may have some available and they would deliver to the airport if you ask nicely. Arcos Car Services, S.L Tel: 956 717229
Mov: 637 777511
thanks Nige got a result Karma on its way
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:27 pm
this is me

Originally Posted by Lionda
Hi Gallerie Sorry can't help but wanted to say hello as I haven't seen anything from you on here for a while
Hello to you to
We are very busy doing the house up
The 2nd one is finished on to ours in a week or two having a holiday for a few days
How are you settling in
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:32 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Hello to you to
We are very busy doing the house up
The 2nd one is finished on to ours in a week or two having a holiday for a few days
How are you settling in
Settling in Ok but it still feels strange - having good weather every day is something we have to get used to Hope all goes well with your gallery