Car Transport

Old Dec 10th 2010, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

mofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the rough
Default Car Transport

Does anyone know someone who could transport a car from Gumiel de Hizan (170KM north of Madrid) to Biar in the Costa Blanca at a reasonable rate?
Thanks in advance
Maureen
Old Dec 10th 2010, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Car Transport

hi, try your local grua for a quote.

Or, join RACC, go to where the car is & tell RACC you feel unwell, they will transport it for you (apparently).
Old Dec 10th 2010, 10:36 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

If you have had an accident your insurance will automatically cover you. That is if you have Spanish insurance.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poolboy

Or, join RACC, go to where the car is & tell RACC you feel unwell, they will transport it for you (apparently).
Think you will find that a doctors certificate proving that you had become unwell during your journey, and were unfit to drive home would be needed before they would even consider that service.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 8:38 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poolboy
hi, try your local grua for a quote.

Wouldnt that be insurance fraud?
Old Dec 12th 2010, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

mofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the rough

Thanks to everyone. My friends have found someone to collect their car now.
Old May 24th 2011, 3:05 am
Just Joined

atschultzanna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Train trip from alicante to madrid

Hi there. I notice that you posted a question on here last year about how to get from alicante to madrid in August so in order to ask you this question i decided to sign up to this thing as I am really struggling with the same thing!
You answered that you ended up booking your journey for about 15 euro each way. I have tried doing this on the website that was provided in one of the answers to your question for July just to see the price (as it is too early to book for august) and it came up as over $100. How far in advance did you book your train ticket and are you able to give me any tips on how to get it as cheap as you did?

thanks so much
Cheers
Old May 24th 2011, 5:55 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Train trip from alicante to madrid

Originally Posted by atschultzanna
Hi there. I notice that you posted a question on here last year about how to get from alicante to madrid in August so in order to ask you this question i decided to sign up to this thing as I am really struggling with the same thing!
You answered that you ended up booking your journey for about 15 euro each way. I have tried doing this on the website that was provided in one of the answers to your question for July just to see the price (as it is too early to book for august) and it came up as over $100. How far in advance did you book your train ticket and are you able to give me any tips on how to get it as cheap as you did?

thanks so much
Cheers
As Concierges for the Spanish section of BE we would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Rosemary and Graham