Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

car hire seville airport

car hire seville airport

Old Dec 12th 2006, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all
Default car hire seville airport

Hi all am having difficultly booking with carjet my proffered choose, am looking at doyouspain.com do they have an office at Seville airport & if so where abouts i cant remember seeing them there
cheers steve
Old Dec 13th 2006, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

j0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant future
Default Re: car hire seville airport

I dont know about them, but there is crown car hire & avis in the terminal
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:33 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Steve.. I made a booking via DOYOUSPAIN for Seville, then cancelled it as I got a better deal on Carjet. They don't have offices just like Carjet, but act as a clearing house for other companies.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

Originally Posted by poollounger
Steve.. I made a booking via DOYOUSPAIN for Seville, then cancelled it as I got a better deal on Carjet. They don't have offices just like Carjet, but act as a clearing house for other companies.
Cheers Poollounger tried them sold out for the dates i require, i even called the main UK office & asked them if they had sold out or was a problem with Seville & got the answer sold out.
They are just a clearing house also & use crown at Seville also, have booked with "doyou" got a good deal & guess where there office is @ Seville yep crown desk.
will see what the service is like in comparison with carjet/crown when i get there.
Cheers again all
Old Dec 13th 2006, 7:25 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steve in pago
Cheers Poollounger tried them sold out for the dates i require, i even called the main UK office & asked them if they had sold out or was a problem with Seville & got the answer sold out.
They are just a clearing house also & use crown at Seville also, have booked with "doyou" got a good deal & guess where there office is @ Seville yep crown desk.
will see what the service is like in comparison with carjet/crown when i get there.
Cheers again all
Yes we have been allocated Crown as well. No real difference I have found having used both of them. Carjet does allow an extra driver than Do you.