Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Car Hire at Murcia

Car Hire at Murcia

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of
Default Re: Car Hire at Murcia

Feb 21st
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

jimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nice

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
Slightly off the subject of car seats etc. but I am flying out late Feb and wish to drive to Algorfa from Alicante.
I have never driven before in Spain and am a little apprehensive. More concerned about gear change with other hand?
Should I hire a automatic then I will be able to concentrate on my driving only ????
Hi DENISE,

Once you have collected you luggage just follow the flow to the exit, but just before the exit (where a security man sits in a booth) you will see the queues for the hire cars.
The hire Co will hand you a map showing how to get to the hire companys that are in the carpark, just across the road.
Have a look at Google maps to get a feel of where to go in your mind, if possible book a flight so you land in daylight & have enough daylight to get to you desternation.
Two maps that you might like to consider: Torrevieja street and Micheln 123 zoo Costa Blanca both sold at Carrefore Torrevieja.
Hope this helps.
(We were in Jacarilla last year just inland from you)
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jimmbo
Hi DENISE,

Once you have collected you luggage just follow the flow to the exit, but just before the exit (where a security man sits in a booth) you will see the queues for the hire cars.
The hire Co will hand you a map showing how to get to the hire companys that are in the carpark, just across the road.
Have a look at Google maps to get a feel of where to go in your mind, if possible book a flight so you land in daylight & have enough daylight to get to you desternation.
Two maps that you might like to consider: Torrevieja street and Micheln 123 zoo Costa Blanca both sold at Carrefore Torrevieja.
Hope this helps.
(We were in Jacarilla last year just inland from you)
Thanks for that Im sure i will be ok just a bit of a drama queen I will take your advice on board cheers