Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Car Hire Excess Insurance

Car Hire Excess Insurance

Old Sep 9th 2010, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Car Hire Excess Insurance

OK.

Well insurance4carhire have got back to me and they DO COVER for wheels tyres and undercarriage, regardless of whether the hire company covers them or not.

I was quite specific and they said. "Just pay for the total damage to wheels tyres etc, fill in a claim form and we will reimburse you for the total".

So you're deffo OK with insurance4carhire...
Old Sep 9th 2010, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Ambre Solaire will become famous soon enoughAmbre Solaire will become famous soon enough

Thats very kind of you to go to so much trouble.

Regards
Old Sep 9th 2010, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frigilianafreddy
OK.

Well insurance4carhire have got back to me and they DO COVER for wheels tyres and undercarriage, regardless of whether the hire company covers them or not.

I was quite specific and they said. "Just pay for the total damage to wheels tyres etc, fill in a claim form and we will reimburse you for the total".

So you're deffo OK with insurance4carhire...
That was my understanding, once you paid the insurance, that was it, whatever happened.
Old Sep 9th 2010, 4:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agoreira
That was my understanding, once you paid the insurance, that was it, whatever happened.
Just got the following reply back from carhireexces.com they replied within the hour which impressed me

Our car hire excess policy provides cover for these additional benefits.They are covered even if there not included in the rental agreement.

which is good news and as I had asumed
Old Sep 9th 2010, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

sonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bobd22
Just got the following reply back from carhireexces.com they replied within the hour which impressed me

Our car hire excess policy provides cover for these additional benefits.They are covered even if there not included in the rental agreement.

which is good news and as I had asumed
HI,
What about towing if you have a breakdown, I have been told this cost is down to the hirer.