Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Canceling Telefonica?

Canceling Telefonica?

Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

kevinbeddow is on a distinguished road
Default Canceling Telefonica?

Could anyone give me the fax No for telefonica or who do I contact to cancel a line in mallorca?
Many Thanks
Old Jun 21st 2007, 1:12 pm
Account Closed

alisonbelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Canceling Telefonica?

You have to call to 1004 (atencion al cliente) and they will tell you what you have to send by fax, plus they will have a constance by phone that you want to cancel a line.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 1:21 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Email address if you are in the UK ? [email protected]

In English if you want.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

Mrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really nice

That email address doesn't work. Just used it and it was bounced back as no such address.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:11 pm
aspeangel

I rang to ask for the fax number the other day as a friend of ours wants to cancel a line but I was told that they no longer do it by fax, you have to call 1004 and they will send something out for you to sign!

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 3:53 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aspeangel
I rang to ask for the fax number the other day as a friend of ours wants to cancel a line but I was told that they no longer do it by fax, you have to call 1004 and they will send something out for you to sign!
can that be used from England?
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 4:34 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Try this number from the UK. 00 34 917 040 319

I cant vouch for it personally but I picked it up from another forum.

You can but try it!
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 7:52 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

try this one.... [email protected]
Old Jun 25th 2007, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the help so far?
jdr that email keeps bouncing back?
Old Jun 25th 2007, 10:17 am
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kevinbeddow
Thanks for the help so far?
jdr that email keeps bouncing back?
From their website, customer service for telefonica is 00 34 902 357 333. I think they speak english.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Locky
unfortunatly that no does not speak english?
Old Jun 25th 2007, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Fred
Thanks for the help, but that no just keeps ringing and then cuts of?
Old Jun 25th 2007, 12:12 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevinbeddow
Hi Fred
Thanks for the help, but that no just keeps ringing and then cuts of?
Well it didn't when I rang it to check it before I posted the number.

On the other hand I just tried it again and it did what you said - but hey, we're talking Telefonica here - they are about the worst people in the world to deal with!

They are probably all at lunch!
Old Jun 25th 2007, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

forgotton that they have long siesta's?
Old Jun 26th 2007, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

just had email from telefonica?
With reference to your message, we inform you that to request the cancellation of the telephone line, should be put in contact with the department of drops, calling at telephone our customer attention line 1004, or 0034917040319 from abroad.
regards
kevin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.