Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Can You Recommend One Way Van Rental Co?

Can You Recommend One Way Van Rental Co?

Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can You Recommend One Way Van Rental Co?

Anyone recommend a one way van hire company ,got a friend wanting to move household goods from Malaga to Bristol cheapest way possible.

Thanks In Advance.

Last edited by Rotor; Jun 28th 2011 at 8:45 am.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can You Recommend One Way Van Rental Co?

A friend used this company for a trip UK to Spain and was happy with them.

http://www.one-way-van-hire.com/
Old Jun 28th 2011, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

stevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.way2go-removals.com/home/

We are going to use this company when we move next year. They are based in Orpington in Kent and have two Spanish bases, one in Javea area and one in Murcia. We had a meet up in Javea with the owner a couple of months ago. He seemed to be a good egg and did not give me the big sell and was happy to answer all my questions. All his vehicles are fully insured.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Pavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stevesainty
http://www.way2go-removals.com/home/

We are going to use this company when we move next year. They are based in Orpington in Kent and have two Spanish bases, one in Javea area and one in Murcia. We had a meet up in Javea with the owner a couple of months ago. He seemed to be a good egg and did not give me the big sell and was happy to answer all my questions. All his vehicles are fully insured.
We used them to get all our things down here when we moved from the UK.
We collected the Mercedes Sprinter van from Swanley in Kent, and left it at a Repsol petrol station here in Javea. It was an absolute doddle.

It's a family run firm and they are very nice, helpful people.
They will look after you.

Best of luck !!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 10:54 am
Just Joined

sony2507 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem. But I´m travelling from UK to Málaga. Maybe we can rent a van together, I drive to Málaga and you drive back to England. I´m moving 25 of july. If you are interested, let me know. I´m in a rush now.
Thank you.