Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

campsites benidorm

campsites benidorm

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:15 pm
Just Joined

vambeech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default campsites benidorm

hi, anybody got any names of the campsites in an around benidorm where we can buy a caravan and also which accepts dogs on site. coming in feb to look/ buy, any help will b greatley appreciated, thanks........
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: campsites benidorm

Originally Posted by vambeech
hi, anybody got any names of the campsites in an around benidorm where we can buy a caravan and also which accepts dogs on site. coming in feb to look/ buy, any help will b greatley appreciated, thanks........
If you google campsites in Benidorm the main ones come up although I am not sure that you can purchase vans at any site. You will also be able to tell from the site whether dogs are accepted but I would think that they are. Also look at Costa Blanca News on line - there are always caravan sales there.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

stilllooking is an unknown quantity at this point

Due to the recent closure of some sites near Villajoyosa I'd imagine there's a surplus of caravans for sale. You may need to check with the site about your dogs, not all dogs are accepted on all the sites. A customer of mine had to leave the caravan site she was on in Benidorm as the dog she had was classed as a dangerous dog and not allowed on the site.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 1:50 am
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stilllooking
Due to the recent closure of some sites near Villajoyosa I'd imagine there's a surplus of caravans for sale. You may need to check with the site about your dogs, not all dogs are accepted on all the sites. A customer of mine had to leave the caravan site she was on in Benidorm as the dog she had was classed as a dangerous dog and not allowed on the site.
Have you any idea on what dog it was ?
Old Nov 24th 2007, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

John I would refer to the link on 'dangerous dogs 'on this forum. It has just be updated.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:51 am
Just Joined

vambeech is an unknown quantity at this point

our dogs a little jack russle, not a bad bone in her body, she likes to think shes hard though.........