Cam queues

Old Dec 11th 2012, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold
Default Cam queues

The queues to withdraw money at Cam (or Banco Sabadell Cam as it is now) today & yesterday intrigued me. I asked around & apparently the Govt said on sunday the bank was safe & deposits covered by guarantee - but theres no money in the pot to pay the compensation.

It can't be just Denia branches that are being cleared out - there must have been 20 people at the cash point alone.

If I had any money in there I'd join the q.
Old Dec 11th 2012, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

petew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nice
Default Re: Cam queues

I don't think the queues were people making panic withdrawals. I think they were because the Sabadell/Cam systems had been down for a couple of days while they integrated their systems. There were big queues inside our branch in Oliva yesterday (they have closed the old CAM branch now) but not at the ATMs. I think they were mostly spanish pensioners - Monday is pension day. Having said that I would not keep much money in any spanish bank.
Old Dec 11th 2012, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute

Or maybe they were just protesting about the management!

Chiefs of bailed-out CAM used front firm to embezzle funds (El Pais, 10 Dec)
Old Dec 12th 2012, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

Bit late (by several months) to get your money out of CAM.