Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Calpe French restaurant

Calpe French restaurant

Old Jul 4th 2007, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

sortedtoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Calpe French restaurant

Anyone know what has happened to the little French restaurant in calpe just off from the beach backing onto the start of the calpe-moraira coast road. It was run by a guy from britanny and we last ate there in April 2006 - when we have gone this year he seems to have closed down - his speciality was crepes, and cider

Does anyone know if he has moved premises locally, or just disapeared?
Old Jul 4th 2007, 9:43 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Calpe French restaurant

I have no idea, however, I wouldn't go anywhere serving crepes and cider, I need something more substantial
Old Jul 4th 2007, 10:36 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sortedtoo
Anyone know what has happened to the little French restaurant in calpe just off from the beach backing onto the start of the calpe-moraira coast road. It was run by a guy from britanny and we last ate there in April 2006 - when we have gone this year he seems to have closed down - his speciality was crepes, and cider

Does anyone know if he has moved premises locally, or just disapeared?
If its the one I'm thinking of, it was there in Feb as I had lunch there
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Nope - could not find it in June.

OH's favourite place - so i need to find it!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Linken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really nice

Don't know of any French restaurants there, but if you like properly cooked German food including wild board when its in season, then thoroughly recommend Casa Rolando. Run by Heinrich and Marianne, they cook everything from scratch, they grow nearly all of their own organic veg and the hot fruit salad and home made ice cream is to die for!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Linken1647
Don't know of any French restaurants there, but if you like properly cooked German food including wild board when its in season, then thoroughly recommend Casa Rolando. Run by Heinrich and Marianne, they cook everything from scratch, they grow nearly all of their own organic veg and the hot fruit salad and home made ice cream is to die for!
they may be moving on?
http://www.casa-rolando.com/Engl/Seite2.htm

Still looking for the guy from brittany - crepes and cider were his speciality, anyone any ideas?