Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Which cake are you?????

Which cake are you?????

Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:23 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which cake are you?????

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I noticed last night he was the same as two other posters on here, hence all three are gone now
Ooo, which ones?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:24 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Ooo, which ones?
You might guess ........... Guest5234 & the other was Kapstadt
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:30 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

You might guess ........... Guest5234 & the other was Kapstadt
I just don't understand why people do it!

What's the point?

He will be back, too much of an ego to stay away.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:41 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it is with a heavy heart that I announce that our dear friend, BackhomeatlastbutnotsureifIamEnglishoraSaffer, has finally departed from our shores.

If you ladies are missing his bullshit and bravado then fear not, we still have Leighbloke, so normal service is resumed.
I noticed last night he was the same as two other posters on here, hence all three are gone now
You two are such clever boys, have a gold star each
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:43 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I'll have to go and check your IP now
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:44 am
Straw Man.

Man's work is hard and complicated..............now get kettle on, and what's for me tea?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:44 am

I'll have to go and check your IP now
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:45 am

Man's work is hard and complicated..............now get kettle on, and what's for me tea?
You should definately be a mod!!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:47 am
Straw Man.

You should definately be a mod!!
all it takes is a campaign of e-mails to Admin and pretty soon they will have to cave in under immense public pressure.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:50 am

all it takes is a campaign of e-mails to Admin and pretty soon they will have to cave in under immense public pressure.
I think I will do a poll
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:50 am
Senior Moment

to disable your email facility
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:51 am
Straw Man.

I think I will do a poll
You gave gone poll crazeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:52 am
Straw Man.

to disable your email facility
You know its an inevitability Mitz, few are as good at sniffing out the weird and wonderful.

Just do it, put my name forward, you know it makes sense!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:53 am
Senior Moment

You gave gone poll crazeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Eh?

Pse refer to here http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...16#post6044816
Old Mar 11th 2008, 5:35 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean he had three accounts - go on tell us his other names then Mitzy

Oops sorry just read the rest of thread - he was a right muppet anyway did you read all that about being a stripper and then putting that website up - love winding people up like that coz their ego is that big they dont even know they are having the piss took out of them

Last edited by Sam Greenfield; Mar 11th 2008 at 5:39 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.