Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Which cake are you?????

Which cake are you?????

Old Mar 9th 2008, 6:13 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which cake are you?????

I chose Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing coz im a chocoholic

If all of the eight desserts listed below were sitting in front of you, which would you choose (sorry, you can only pick one)! Trust me...this is very accurate. Pick your dessert, and then look to see what psychiatrists think about you.

Here are your choices:

1. Angel Food Cake
2. Brownies
3. Lemon Meringue Pie
4. Vanilla Cake With Chocolate Icing
5. Strawberry Short Cake
6. Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Icing
7. Ice Cream
8. Carrot Cake

No, you can ' t change your mind once you scroll down, so think carefully what your choice will be.

OK - Now that you've made your choice, this is what the researchers say about you... SCROLL DOWN---No Cheating

1. ANGEL FOOD CAKE -- Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.

2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, and are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.

3. LEMON MERINGUE -- Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent caregiver and a good teacher. But don ' t try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, you set your own style because you do your own thing. You shine when it comes to helping others and have many friends.

4. VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Fun-loving, sassy, humorous, not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lacking motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad. However, you are a friend for life.

5. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE -- Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people, can be counted on in a pinch and expect the same in return. Intuitively keen. You can be very emotional at times but a true person in every way. You like to do things for yourself and help others learn about themselves.

6. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

7. ICE CREAM -- You like sports, whether it be baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.

8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends. You were meant to lead and teach others. A wonderful role model.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which cake are you?????

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
[SIZE="2"]
1. Angel Food Cake
2. Brownies
3. Lemon Meringue Pie
4. Vanilla Cake With Chocolate Icing
5. Strawberry Short Cake
6. Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Icing
7. Ice Cream
8. Carrot Cake

Rubbish list! Wheres the apple pie with lemon cream???
Hard exterior, covering a mushy, sweet and juicy inside - hidden by a zingy, virginal topping that leaves a slightly bitter taste in the mouth.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:05 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Rubbish list! Wheres the apple pie with lemon cream???
Hard exterior, covering a mushy, sweet and juicy inside - hidden by a zingy, virginal topping that leaves a slightly bitter taste in the mouth.
I think that summons you up to a tee LB - you must pass on the recipe sometime
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I think that summons you up to a tee LB - you must pass on the recipe sometime
Recipe

Step 1
"Woman, I fancy apple pie and lemon cream tonight"

Step 2
"Looks like you've got a lot of washing up to do woman, Bring me a cup tea through with another piece of apple pie when you've finished 'em"
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:11 pm
Happy in my bubble

Recipe

Step 1
"Woman, I fancy apple pie and lemon cream tonight"

Step 2
"Looks like you've got a lot of washing up to do woman, Bring me a cup tea through with another piece of apple pie when you've finished 'em"
oh you blokes dont half have a vivid imagination - love it
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:18 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

This is mine................happy cooking!!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh you blokes dont half have a vivid imagination - love it
Thats how it works in my house - The wife wouldn't have it any other way, she is grateful to me for taking her on, and knows with the clock ticking on, theres plenty low milers out there with shiney new bodywork to catch my eye if she starts slacking.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:21 pm
Happy in my bubble

Thats how it works in my house - The wife wouldn't have it any other way, she is grateful to me for taking her on, and knows with the clock ticking on, theres plenty low milers out there with shiney new bodywork to catch my eye if she starts slacking.
youre such a charmer - she dont know shes born does she
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:21 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is carrot cake, good description
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:22 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
This is mine................happy cooking!!
Think i'll make that for the next church fete - what you recon
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:22 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Think i'll make that for the next church fete - what you recon
I did make space cake once for the ex's mum.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:25 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Lionda
Mine is carrot cake, good description
Yeh when i read them later i thought that description fitted me better but couldnt resist the chocolate
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:26 pm
Happy in my bubble

Hope thats not why she is now your ex
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:26 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Bet that was a fun evening RM you shock me
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

youre such a charmer - she dont know shes born does she
Sorry, Leighbloke is currently unavailable for a reply - he will return as soon as the people in A&E remove my Manolo Blahnik from his in-step.

Luv Mrs LB

By the way, he's crap in bed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.