Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Buying golf clubs

Buying golf clubs

Old Apr 15th 2010, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Buying golf clubs

Golf Direct.co.uk also do lefthanded clubs and ship to Spain and have provided a good value, reliable and efficient service in the past.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Golf Direct.co.uk also do lefthanded clubs and ship to Spain and have provided a good value, reliable and efficient service in the past.
Thanks I'd forgotten abouit them. Just checked and nearly got a great deal (75% off) on Mizuno fairway woods but they'd sold out (not too surprising). £12 to ship on orders <£150 and free if over.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 7:47 pm
Bleating on & on

Barbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by John & Kath
I heard last year that the developer building the villas had gone bust but that did not seem to include the golf course so maybe its an extension of that story.
What's not for sale....
Old Apr 17th 2010, 9:09 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Barbara Red lips
What's not for sale....
Integrity
Old Apr 18th 2010, 6:16 am
Bleating on & on

Barbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura about

That is unless you are a politican, in which case it may be up for rent
Old Apr 19th 2010, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Hi Andy
Have you had a look in the Hartswood pro shop.
I'm left handed & that's where I bought my last set.
They always do a good deal

Chris
Old Apr 19th 2010, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by chrismortley
Hi Andy
Have you had a look in the Hartswood pro shop.
I'm left handed & that's where I bought my last set.
They always do a good deal

Chris
Hi Chris,
YThanks for the tip; I've bought from them previously and usually get a good deal. However, in this case I'm looking to buy and ship a couple of clubs to Spain as they are too expensive to take by plane (assuming there is one flying!!!).
Andy