Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Buying Another Car

Buying Another Car

Old Jan 16th 2007, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Question Buying Another Car

Any suggestions as to where is the best place to look for buying another car in the Chiclana or surrounding areas?? Is it best to buy brand new or slightly used??
Old Jan 16th 2007, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

culchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really nice
Default Re: Buying Another Car

Buy new if you can, I think. 2nd hand cars are terribly expensive here. If you do go that route you could try Avila motors which is on the same street as the town centre Mercadona , on other side of the street beside a garage (Repsol?). Between bus station and McDonalds roundabout. It has a little mini up on a pole covered in bird doo doo.
We bought our car there a couple of years ago and have it serviced there when nec. - I find them excellent to deal with and always helpful. If you need it thereĀ“s a chap in the office who speaks a bit of English.
Old Jan 17th 2007, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

~Culchie - thanks for that and how weird that was the first place we looked at cars but second hand ones which I have to agree are very expensive but I err on the side of caution at a new car in a way as our first car which is now 14 years old was second hand at 6 years old and although was extremely expensive has never let us down but is now needing so much money spending on it feel it time to let go!!
Old Jan 17th 2007, 4:21 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

When we changed our car, we where very carefull with car dealers who did not display the price in the window of the car, as we felt as soon as we opened our mouth and they discovered we are English, the price MIGHT be different to a Spanish customer,
We found a dealer in Jerez who had all cars with prices in the cars, and he was up for a bit of a haggle.
He does not speak any english.
PM me if you need directions