Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Business ideas/work ideas

Business ideas/work ideas

Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:14 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Business ideas/work ideas

Originally Posted by lee8
I suspect more Branston than Manson.
Yes I'm always getting into a pickle
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:17 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

You two have ruined this thread, where is the report button?
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:17 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mick2odo
Is that the way most operate?

Do most go legit?
OK.

The Spanish pride themselves on being able to dodge Tax and earn money without sharing it with the govt or anybody else for that matter.

It comes from the Franco days, you either joined the regime and survive, getting very well paid or you sunk.

Now even medium business (The banks idea of medium ) to large are as corrupt as the day is long.

If you need something done in Spain, you need to be connected, and that is true of the Expats, they are attracted to this kind of business.

You`ll find many business men carrying black bags in home at night.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:18 pm
Banned

lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You two have ruined this thread, where is the report button?
Sensitive.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee8
Sensitive.
always.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:19 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I am keen to know what most ex-pats work at on CDS,and what business they set up?
Is there anything like a chamber of commerce on CDS?
Are there any networking organisations?
Thoughts please.
I dont know about the CDS "chamber of commerce" I'm afraid, but I heard of some business networking groups which might be of help once you get started

http://www.bniespana.com/espana/
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

mick2odo is an unknown quantity at this point

im surprised that this serious thread has been ruined by a Moderator? i am new to this forum and hoped to get good advice and ideas,not to have an idiot playing the fool ruin what i hoped would be a good discussion.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:20 pm
Straw Man.

Brilliant!!!!!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:23 pm
Banned

im surprised that this serious thread has been ruined by a Moderator? i am new to this forum and hoped to get good advice and ideas,not to have an idiot playing the fool ruin what i hoped would be a good discussion.
You`ll get used to it after a while.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:23 pm
Senior Moment

This is a light hearted forum. You always get the info you want, and you dont need to call me an idiot within a short period of joining the board when you dont know me at all. Later, by all means .

I've just given you the info you want. If you wish to complain about me moderating then hit the admin button In the meantime I hope the link I gave you helps, as I have been a member of BNI in the past which helped boost my business
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:24 pm
Straw Man.

I for one am utterly disgusted!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:25 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I for one am utterly disgusted!
As we clearly cant be lighthearted on this thread I suggest you desist
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:27 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
As we clearly cant be lighthearted on this thread I suggest you desist
I am off to the anti spain thread.......................there may just be a sense of humour over there.

Last edited by rugbymatt; Jan 5th 2008 at 4:29 pm.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Later, by all means .
Idiot.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:46 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

You tell him Mick! And he messes up my motorcycle threads as well!

However there's still a long way to go till it's total thread ruination......just hang in there, cos Babelfish Boy will probably be in later!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.