Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Business ideas/work ideas

Business ideas/work ideas

Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

mick2odo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Business ideas/work ideas

I am keen to know what most ex-pats work at on CDS,and what business they set up?

Is there anything like a chamber of commerce on CDS?

Are there any networking organisations?

Thoughts please.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:39 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all
Default Re: Business ideas/work ideas

Originally Posted by mick2odo
I am keen to know what most ex-pats work at on CDS,and what business they set up?

Is there anything like a chamber of commerce on CDS?

Are there any networking organisations?

Thoughts please.
Nothing that professional that i`ve come across.

I think there are some within the Expat wealthy sect though but haven`t heard/seen anything.

Most of the Wealthy i`ve come across have businesses in the UK and America and simple use Spain as a base to enjoy there incomes.

The expats that I`ve experienced running businesses in Spain haven`t been very professional.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:44 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee8
The expats that I`ve experienced running businesses in Spain haven`t been very professional.
You should get out more
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:54 pm
Banned

lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You should get out more
Me, your the one working from home.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:55 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Me, your the one working from home.
Yes, and I'm being very professional about it
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:01 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, and I'm being very professional about it
Did you notice that before Pam "left" us she asked a question about her leather sofas?

Don't worry, I advised her accordingly.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:05 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Did you notice that before Pam "left" us she asked a question about her leather sofas?

Don't worry, I advised her accordingly.
Whaddya mean "left" us
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:06 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Whaddya mean "left" us
Sam/Pam has left us................keep up!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

Professional or not these organisations must be a benefeit to business people on CDS?

Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

And you would not have to wealthy to be a member of such organisations.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:08 pm
Banned

Professional or not these organisations must be a benefeit to business people on CDS?

Many are using Black money and dodging tax, i doubt the Spanish even no many excist.

As for Mitzy or is it Branson.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:09 pm
Senior Moment

As for Mitzy or is it Branson.
No .... its Manson
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:11 pm
Banned

And you would not have to wealthy to be a member of such organisations.
When I said Professional, there the type that don`t bother with such organisations, you ever heard of Enchufe or Backhanders, it works much more successfully than trade groups.

I didn`t mean there not good at there professions, just not very legal.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

Is that the way most operate?

Do most go legit?
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:12 pm
Banned

No .... its Manson

I suspect more Branston than Manson.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.