Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

buses Valencia - Javea

buses Valencia - Javea

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:25 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default buses Valencia - Javea

google isn't my friend today

I've tried various combinations in english & in spanish & can't get an up to date timetable

does anyone have a link to the bus company - or know what the company is & I can take it from there
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: buses Valencia - Javea

it's Alsa I think, the times are on the notice board at the bus stop. I am that way on thursday so will look but be warned, at best its 2 a day & even then it may only go to Valencia bus station not the airport.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 4:49 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poolboy
it's Alsa I think, the times are on the notice board at the bus stop. I am that way on thursday so will look but be warned, at best its 2 a day & even then it may only go to Valencia bus station not the airport.
thankyou thankyou

I've just checked the website & I can even book online from the airport to Javea
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

jennifer r is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I used this website to look up buses.
https://www.alsa.es/portal/site/Alsa/

I have booked tickets from Val-Javea but i'm not sure where the buses actually depart Valencia! Is it from the main bus station on Avda. Menéndez Pidal? I hope so as we arrive into Valencia Nord which isn't far away.

Also do you know where you get off the bus at Javea? If anyone has a map of the bus stops or can at least tell me the nearest stop to Urbanizacion Tosalet (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...,0.030448&z=16) I would really appreciate it!

Hopefully we can swap information!

Thanks

Jen
Old Jun 26th 2009, 8:49 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by jennifer r
Hi

I used this website to look up buses.
https://www.alsa.es/portal/site/Alsa/

I have booked tickets from Val-Javea but i'm not sure where the buses actually depart Valencia! Is it from the main bus station on Avda. Menéndez Pidal? I hope so as we arrive into Valencia Nord which isn't far away.

Also do you know where you get off the bus at Javea? If anyone has a map of the bus stops or can at least tell me the nearest stop to Urbanizacion Tosalet (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...,0.030448&z=16) I would really appreciate it!

Hopefully we can swap information!

Thanks

Jen

sorry haven't a clue!!

I'm hoping my oh will be able get on a bus at the airport & get off in Javea port - I'll ask when he gets back

buses do run from the port to Tosalet, if the Valencia bus doesn't go there
Old Jun 26th 2009, 11:38 am
¿Dónde estoy?

have just heard from the OH - the bus goes to the pueblo in Javea then on down the coast
Old Jun 26th 2009, 11:39 am
Just Joined

jennifer r is an unknown quantity at this point

ok thanks. I've never been to Javea so have no idea about the places you are talking about! I can't find a decent map of Javea. Ones I find don't even show where the port is! Can anyone direct me to a good one?
Old Jun 26th 2009, 12:06 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

this isn't a detailed map but shows the general areas

the 'old town' is the pueblo

this link is useful if you are looking for a particular address - I've put it on to english for you

http://www.callejeando.com/Mapa/Alic...jero-javea.htm
Attached Thumbnails buses Valencia - Javea-javeamapcopy400.jpg