Buses

Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buses

Originally Posted by brit_87
Yeah I might strike it lucky hahaha

The bus that MnM has just given me times for, when it says La Nucia will that be up near mercadona or is there anywhere near dia dia as I live just round the corner from there
http://www.alsa.es/VentaParticulares...doHorarios.jsp
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Thats the link for Alsa.

They are never specific about times but just be around a La Nucia Bus stop around the times it says...

Dont worry I used to get the bus every day and it was never an exact science!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:50 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

That link takes you to the search page again. It doesn't look like you can save a search and post it here.

Here's an info page and it seems they may well speak English!

http://www2.alsa.es/portal/index.asp...5&MT=0&lang=en
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

This is cut and paste IF IT WORKS!

LA NUCIA - BENIDORM , 18/09/2007 DEPARTURE
Departs Arrives Itinerary From Until One way price Round trip price Days of the week Type of service Cancelations Seats available Select Seats

16:40 17:00 View 1,00€ 2,00€ M Normal Y

17:40 18:00 View 1,00€ 2,00€ M Normal Y

18:15 18:30 View 1,00€ 2,00€ M Normal Y

18:40 19:05 View 1,00€ 2,00€ M Normal Y

19:40 20:05 View 1,00€ 2,00€ M Normal Y

20:40 21:05 View 1,00€ 2,00€ M Normal Y
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

I think Martha gave you this info anyway.

these are aproxímate times.

Itinerary
City Arrives Leaves Days
LA NUCIA 18:40
URB. VENTA DEL AIRE 18:42 18:42
URB. NOU SPAI 18:43 18:43
URB. BARRANCO HONDO 18:44 18:44
URB. EL PANORAMA 18:45 18:45
URB. PINAR DE GARAITA 18:46 18:46
URB. EL BALCONET 18:47 18:47
URB. VARADERO 18:48 18:48
URB. COBLANCA 18:55 18:55
TERRA MITICA 19:00 19:00
BENIDORM 19:05
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

brit_87 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok so correct me if I'm wrong but from what I can see here I just pay when I get on the bus and i can get on the bus at the stop between Mercadona and Dia Dia! God I hate thinking!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

ok so correct me if I'm wrong but from what I can see here I just pay when I get on the bus and i can get on the bus at the stop between Mercadona and Dia Dia! God I hate thinking!
Yep. Have Change tho. Cos They have a hissy fit if you turn up with notes. :curse:

It might be worth going into the booking office (Avda Europa) and getting a weekly/monthly ticket.

Hey its an adventure.... Public Transport... Have your mobile with you just in case you end up in Alicante!

No its easy really.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 3:04 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. Have Change tho. Cos They have a hissy fit if you turn up with notes. :curse:

It might be worth going into the booking office (Avda Europa) and getting a weekly/monthly ticket.

Hey its an adventure.... Public Transport... Have your mobile with you just in case you end up in Alicante!

No its easy really.
Hey Sarah,

Don't scare her! She really is just a baby.....only 19 years old. Probably the youngest member posting on BE Spain to date
Old Sep 18th 2007, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Have your mobile with you just in case you end up in Alicante!
Please don't say that to me and please tell me the bus has a big sign on the front saying Benidorm or else I am screwed!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MnM
Hey Sarah,

Don't scare her! She really is just a baby.....only 19 years old. Probably the youngest member posting on BE Spain to date
I'm sure there are younger!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 3:40 pm
MnM

I'm sure there are younger!
Nope, you're the youngest posting on the Spain forum and then it's Fuzz (one of the mods here), who I think is 21
Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:21 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Nope, you're the youngest posting on the Spain forum and then it's Fuzz (one of the mods here), who I think is 21
And me, well I feel young at heart. ;-))
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Please don't say that to me and please tell me the bus has a big sign on the front saying Benidorm or else I am screwed!

Ah bless ya!

You'll be fine.

Come on girlie where's your sense of adventure.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:37 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by jdr
And me, well I feel young at heart. ;-))
Oh yeah!!!

I almost forgot about you.....how old are you now, 20 and ¾???
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MnM
Depends on birthday,Im only 19 as well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.