Buses

Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

brit_87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Buses

I now live in La Nucia and need to be able to get a bus to Benidorm on an evening for work! I start work at half 8 every night and wondered if anyone knew the bus times or how I can find them out! I am not bothered about getting in to Benidorm a little earlier than I need to but any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance xxxHopexxx
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:25 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buses

Originally Posted by brit_87
I now live in La Nucia and need to be able to get a bus to Benidorm on an evening for work! I start work at half 8 every night and wondered if anyone knew the bus times or how I can find them out! I am not bothered about getting in to Benidorm a little earlier than I need to but any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance xxxHopexxx
Hi Brit 87 and welcome to BE.

All of the towns of the Alicante province are connected by regular bus lines. For information as to schedules and routes, contact the Central Bus Station at Calle Portugal: The telephone number is 965 220 700.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MnM
Hi Brit 87 and welcome to BE.

All of the towns of the Alicante province are connected by regular bus lines. For information as to schedules and routes, contact the Central Bus Station at Calle Portugal: The telephone number is 965 220 700.
Thanks MnM. Just one thing.... do they speak english lol
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:32 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks MnM. Just one thing.... do they speak english lol
Nope, but found the timetable for you......

Check on link here....

http://webs.ono.com/jornadas-hisp-ale/Como%20llegar.htm

and go to SALIDAS DESDE LA NUCÍA
La Nucia - Benidorm timetable.

Best of luck,
Martha

OOooppppsssss....scratch that....that was a free bus for 2006!

Will try to see if I can find something else....sorry!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's the Alsa buses that go from La Nucia to Benidorm. There is a terminal in Benidorm where you can get tickets and times but there is also a website - http://www2.alsa.es/portal/index.asp. It is also in English.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:49 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by MnM
Nope, but found the timetable for you......

Check on link here....

http://webs.ono.com/jornadas-hisp-ale/Como%20llegar.htm

and go to SALIDAS DESDE LA NUCÍA
La Nucia - Benidorm timetable.

Best of luck,
Martha

OOooppppsssss....scratch that....that was a free bus for 2006!

Will try to see if I can find something else....sorry!
...k....

Got it now!

It's

LLORENTE BUS Dirección:
C/ Castelló, 10 Polígono Industrial de Finestrat Localidad:
FINESTRAT Teléfono:
96 585 43 22 Fax:
96 586 81 76 Recorrido:
Benidorm-Alfaz del Pi-Playa del Albir-Altea-Altea la Vella. Finestrat-Cala de Finestrat-Benidorm. Vilajoyosa ( La Cala )- Cala de Finestrat- Benidorm. Benidorm-Alfaz del Pi-Altea-La Nucia-Guadalest.

You will need Linea 20 I think and timetables, etc. here...

http://www.llorentebus.es/

When you click on Linea 20, then click on Ver Horarios for timetable....

Last edited by MnM; Sep 18th 2007 at 12:53 pm.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

All the buses to Benidorm go down the CV70 (the main road with all the roundabouts on) through La Nucia and end at on the bus station on Avda Europa in Benidorm. Which is sort of in the middle of the old and new town

Not sure where in La Nucia you are obviously, but there are plenty of bus stops on the CV70, Super La Nucia, Mercadona etc. If I recall correctly they are about 15 mins past each hour and its a euro. I thinks its the Number 1 bus! Will post link for bus company when i can find it.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SueG
I think it's the Alsa buses that go from La Nucia to Benidorm. There is a terminal in Benidorm where you can get tickets and times but there is also a website - http://www2.alsa.es/portal/index.asp. It is also in English.
Sue G is has already dunnit.

It is the Alsa buses you want. Blue and white (most of the time!!)
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone! Every time I looked it felt like I was going around in circles! I have only been out here 2 months and still trying to find my feet never mind the right bus stop!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MnM
...k....

Got it now!

It's

LLORENTE BUS Dirección:
C/ Castelló, 10 Polígono Industrial de Finestrat Localidad:
FINESTRAT Teléfono:
96 585 43 22 Fax:
96 586 81 76 Recorrido:
Benidorm-Alfaz del Pi-Playa del Albir-Altea-Altea la Vella. Finestrat-Cala de Finestrat-Benidorm. Vilajoyosa ( La Cala )- Cala de Finestrat- Benidorm. Benidorm-Alfaz del Pi-Altea-La Nucia-Guadalest.

You will need Linea 20 I think and timetables, etc. here...

http://www.llorentebus.es/

When you click on Linea 20, then click on Ver Horarios for timetable....
Thanks for that but when I go to look at the timetable I only get the 1pm bus times is that right?
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Sue G is has already dunnit.

It is the Alsa buses you want. Blue and white (most of the time!!)
I must have done something really bad in a past life because when I search la nucia to benidorm it doesn't have any times! :'(
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:30 pm
MnM

I must have done something really bad in a past life because when I search la nucia to benidorm it doesn't have any times! :'(
Hi again,

SueG and Sarah live closer to the area, so their Alsa buses are the ones you need.

On that website, the timetables for tonight are as follows:

Itinerario
Población Llega Sale Días
LA NUCIA 18:40
URB. VENTA DEL AIRE 18:42 18:42
URB. NOU SPAI 18:43 18:43
URB. BARRANCO HONDO 18:44 18:44
URB. EL PANORAMA 18:45 18:45
URB. PINAR DE GARAITA 18:46 18:46
URB. EL BALCONET 18:47 18:47
URB. VARADERO 18:48 18:48
URB. COBLANCA 18:55 18:55
TERRA MITICA 19:00 19:00
BENIDORM 19:05

Itinerario
LA NUCIA 19:40
URB. VENTA DEL AIRE 19:42 19:42
URB. NOU SPAI 19:43 19:43
URB. BARRANCO HONDO 19:44 19:44
URB. EL PANORAMA 19:45 19:45
URB. PINAR DE GARAITA 19:46 19:46
URB. EL BALCONET 19:47 19:47
URB. VARADERO 19:48 19:48
URB. COBLANCA 19:55 19:55
TERRA MITICA 20:00 20:00
BENIDORM 20:05

Also says it's €1 one way and €2 round trip.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Best thing to do is go to a bus stop say Super La Nucia. Should have a timetable. I am sure its about 15mins past every hour. I think the route is Callosa d'en Sarria to Benidorm.

Hang about at the bus stop for a bit and see what happens.!!!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Best thing to do is go to a bus stop say Super La Nucia. Should have a timetable. I am sure its about 15mins past every hour. I think the route is Callosa d'en Sarria to Benidorm.

Hang about at the bus stop for a bit and see what happens.!!!
Yeah I might strike it lucky hahaha

The bus that MnM has just given me times for, when it says La Nucia will that be up near mercadona or is there anywhere near dia dia as I live just round the corner from there
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MnM
Hi again,

SueG and Sarah live closer to the area, so their Alsa buses are the ones you need.

On that website, the timetables for tonight are as follows:

Itinerario
LA NUCIA 18:40
URB. VENTA DEL AIRE 18:42 18:42
URB. NOU SPAI 18:43 18:43
URB. BARRANCO HONDO 18:44 18:44
URB. EL PANORAMA 18:45 18:45
URB. PINAR DE GARAITA 18:46 18:46
URB. EL BALCONET 18:47 18:47
URB. VARADERO 18:48 18:48
URB. COBLANCA 18:55 18:55
TERRA MITICA 19:00 19:00
BENIDORM 19:05

Itinerario
LA NUCIA 19:40
URB. VENTA DEL AIRE 19:42 19:42
URB. NOU SPAI 19:43 19:43
URB. BARRANCO HONDO 19:44 19:44
URB. EL PANORAMA 19:45 19:45
URB. PINAR DE GARAITA 19:46 19:46
URB. EL BALCONET 19:47 19:47
URB. VARADERO 19:48 19:48
URB. COBLANCA 19:55 19:55
TERRA MITICA 20:00 20:00
BENIDORM 20:05

Also says it's €1 one way and €2 round trip.
Thanks for that you are a sweetie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.