Reload this Page >

Burglars in La Colina

Burglars in La Colina

Old Jul 14th 2016, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

feamkt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Burglars in La Colina

Hi, please be careful and vigilant with strangers on balconies

I have a second floor apartment with a roof top terrace in Bloque 11, and someone managed to get onto my balcony during the night and tried to break into my lounge through the aluminium shutters.

First they smashed the movement sensor of my outdoor lamp, and then
stripped the top corner of the aluminium door frame completely to undo the sliding bolt. Because I have other bolts on the inside they could not open it.
They also broke one of the tiles on the patio, which means they must have used a heavy tool.

I am shocked by this, because the only way onto that balcony from the outside is by using the staircase from the terrace or jumping over the neighbour´s balcony.
But that means having keys to the building.
Or else it is a local version of Spiderman climbing the building from the outside...

Did anyone notice anything at night during the last 2 weeks? I suspect that it is someone who works in building/maintenance services because it requires technical knowledge of the buildings in La Colina.

Thanks,
Antonio