Bump Lionda

Old May 11th 2007, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bump Lionda

Oooooooooooo been thinking how Lionda's first day in Spain went......

Well at least the sun is shining for her and her family.

Wishing you loads and loads and loads of love and happiness chick.

Can't wait to here your news......

I bet you've not even started unpacking hun....you're prob on the beach getting some white bits

All the best xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old May 11th 2007, 4:04 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi, Hope the journey and everything went ok, look forward to hearing all about it, bet you have got sunshine too!!
Luv Eve
Old May 12th 2007, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

webberwalnut is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lionda
Don't it's scary
Hi Lionda,

I know this isn't the normal sort of posting but where does your user name Lionda come from? The reason I ask is that my family name is Lionda - granddad being a Greek Trader who came to UK around 1906. I am researching the name as he disappeared in the 1920s!
Thanks
webberwalnut
Old May 12th 2007, 3:22 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by webberwalnut
Hi Lionda,

I know this isn't the normal sort of posting but where does your user name Lionda come from? The reason I ask is that my family name is Lionda - granddad being a Greek Trader who came to UK around 1906. I am researching the name as he disappeared in the 1920s!
Thanks
webberwalnut

Hi webberwalnnut and welcome to BE, it may be a little while before Lionda gets back to you as she only arrived in Spain on the 12th and she may be off air for a while.. Hope to see more of you.
Old May 12th 2007, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

webberwalnut is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Hi webberwalnnut and welcome to BE, it may be a little while before Lionda gets back to you as she only arrived in Spain on the 12th and she may be off air for a while.. Hope to see more of you.
Thanks Crispygirl. I will wait for Lionda to settle in as suggested. Lucky you guys - grey skies and drizzley here in Norfolk! We'll have to get travelling again!
Old May 12th 2007, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hi webberwalnut,

Now where does your username come from!?

I think that once Lionda is settled, she'll be very excited to talk to you.
If I remember rightly, she's into genealogy (and there are a couple of other people on this forum who are as well)

Welcome to the forum
Old May 13th 2007, 3:13 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by webberwalnut
Hi Lionda,

Thanks
webberwalnut
Hi Webberwalnut

Sorry I can´t help with the family name but my username is nothing to do with any names in my family. I am into geneology though as Brisca has said and if I can help you in any way I will try.

Welcome to the forum
Old May 13th 2007, 3:25 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Lionda!

Welcome to Spain .....officially.

Martha
Old May 13th 2007, 3:37 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Lionda!

Welcome to Spain .....officially.

Martha
Hi Martha

I will contact you once we are settled. Would you believe I PACKED MY SPANISH SIM it´s on the removal van silly me!!

Got to go and get our rental accommodation sorted. Been out for lunch to a lovely beach side restaurant and now need a wheelbarrow for my stomach
Old May 13th 2007, 3:56 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Martha

I will contact you once we are settled. Would you believe I PACKED MY SPANISH SIM it´s on the removal van silly me!!

Got to go and get our rental accommodation sorted. Been out for lunch to a lovely beach side restaurant and now need a wheelbarrow for my stomach
Hi Lionda,nice to hear that you made it to Spain,did everything run to Plan?I hope that you get settled in alright,you are certainly not missing anything here ,the weather is c**p,well nice to hear that you arrived.........
Old May 13th 2007, 3:57 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Martha

WECOME WELCOME WELCOME
Old May 13th 2007, 6:11 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Bump Lionda

Hi Webberwalnut

Sorry I can´t help with the family name but my username is nothing to do with any names in my family. I am into geneology though as Brisca has said and if I can help you in any way I will try.

Welcome to the forum
Hi Webberwalnut, welcome to the forum!
Lionda! It's you! (isn't it?) You've arrived!!!!!
Great to hear from you, how did the move go? I didn't think we would hear from you just yet. You missed us didn't you? Go on you can admit it, no ones listening! Hope everything is going ok for you so far!
Someone is going to have to explain to me how you can move to Spain and still get on the internet! Are you using your own computer and same internet provider? Or are you using a cyber cafe, or, WHAT? It is one of those questions I was going to ask at a later date, but now seems a good time to bring it up.
Jeanne, where are you? I saw those new smileys you were using the other day! I think Bill Gates should watch his back!! Ha Ha!
Anyway, great to hear from you Lionda, talk soon.
Chris XXX
Old May 13th 2007, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations...youv'e done it..feel proud..feel the heat..it's pi..err pouring down here.....enjoy your new life in Espana....
Old May 13th 2007, 7:30 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisw
Hi Webberwalnut, welcome to the forum!
Lionda! It's you! (isn't it?) You've arrived!!!!!
Jeanne, where are you? I saw those new smileys you were using the other day! I think Bill Gates should watch his back!! Ha Ha!
Anyway, great to hear from you Lionda, talk soon.
Chris XXX
Hi Chrisw,Im here still,been busy with this and that,having a job catching up with all the threads,Iv been looking into getting a new camcorder so I can make a video,the old analog one,s no good how are you,are you still putting the move on hold? Im still plodding away with the puter
still got a way to go,JDR,s had a rest from me for a few days you seemed to vanish for a while,glad your back
Old May 13th 2007, 10:28 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Martha

Best of luck with everything Lionda.......including finding your spanish sim I know it's going to be a very busy few months for you so just stay positive and call any time!

Martha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.