Bump Lionda

Old May 7th 2007, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

mrs teapot will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Bump Lionda

Lionda,

Not long now for you - woo-hoo! (er, any second doubts? )
In case I don't manage to get on-line again for a few days, I wish you all the luck in the world.

Mrs Teapot xxx PS: apologies to those on here who mentioned in another thread that I was missing (nice to be missed! ). I had to change email address/service provider and have been off-line. That and boring painting indoors - loads of gloss-work....Zzzzzzzzzz!
Old May 7th 2007, 3:38 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

OK lady lionda get off that PC and get back to those boxes, I know your there and slacking off will not get the job done. What's the house looking like now, do you have at least one empty room to show for all you hard work.
Come on now all your boxes should be staked (full ) in one room all labeled clearly with your new address or at least a number showing that they belong to you.

Hurry up and get the packing finished so we can open up a bottle of vino and have a slurp or two to wish you, hubby and cats a safe and pleasant journey.
Old May 7th 2007, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lionda

Sorry I haven't been in touch recently, but I have been following this thread with much interest.

Oh, how exciting...........just 3 more days to go!!
As you've seen on the weather thread, there's sun, sun and more sun here now so plenty of warmth to welcome you.
(Don't forget to pack the sunscreen somewhere near the top of your bag!)

It sounds like you've been busy at the car boot sales, so well done for making a bit of cash in the cold! How are your poor little knees now?

You can't have all that much packing left to do, can you?
Have the cats got their passports all sorted?
Are they the sort of cats that run a mile when they see the cat basket, or are they pretty docile and laid back?

Keep us posted as to how you're getting on in the lead up to Thursday.
How long is your "to do" list!?

Take very good care, and just keep counting the hours until your new life here

Love and hugs,
from Sam xx
Old May 7th 2007, 4:51 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Been sent to find an empty box so sneaked back on here

Surrounded by boxes and stuff we haven't seen in years

Our daughter (not the one in Spain, obviously ) is visiting so we are palming lots of stuff off on her to sell on a car boot

Got to go again I can hear my name being called

Looking forward to the sun - thanks for reminding me about the sunscreen Crispy, it's under the sink I'll put that with our overnight bag in the car.
Old May 7th 2007, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

It's getting exciting isnt it.
3 days to go
Old May 7th 2007, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all

What an exciting time Lionda. I bet you have some mixed emotions. I have them already and int sold the house yet. Good luck and I wish you both every happiness
Old May 7th 2007, 11:28 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Getting closer Lionda , you lucky thing you ..

Be good if you did a video diary like onlineAndymiga

Just incase i dont catch you before you do leave , i would like to wish you all the best on the journey and the new chapter in your life

And even if you dont do a video i will look forward to reading your exploits ..

Last edited by Big Pete; May 8th 2007 at 12:14 am.
Old May 8th 2007, 12:11 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bump Lionda

Oh my God! You are nearly there Lionda! I was reading thread thinking it was going to be a long countdown, then it suddenly dawned on me that we are in May and not April! Only 2 days to go now! Yay!!!! All the best with the move Lionda. I hope you are able to keep posting after you have moved. Spare no emotions and tell us exactly what it is like moving in your new house, and how the move went! GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Chris XXX
Old May 8th 2007, 8:11 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all your good wishes

There is unfortunately a cloud over our move, I didn't say anything before but we were told by e-mail just over a week ago that the builders will not release the keys because they haven't got the escrituras! We had been told in April all the paperwork had been completed and we could move in any time after Easter! But apparently our block hasn't been done and this only came to light when I asked how we collect the keys, as we will be arriving on Saturday when the office is shut. It will be done in the next few weeks (manana!) so we have had to find somewhere to rent until it is ready. I posted a message on the urbanisation website forum and someone with a holiday home there contacted us so we will be renting for the first month. At least we will be on site to oversee what is happening.
Old May 8th 2007, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lionda

There is unfortunately a cloud over our move, I didn't say anything before but we were told by e-mail just over a week ago that the builders will not release the keys because they haven't got the escrituras! We had been told in April all the paperwork had been completed and we could move in any time after Easter! But apparently our block hasn't been done and this only came to light when I asked how we collect the keys, as we will be arriving on Saturday when the office is shut. It will be done in the next few weeks (manana!) so we have had to find somewhere to rent until it is ready. I posted a message on the urbanisation website forum and someone with a holiday home there contacted us so we will be renting for the first month. At least we will be on site to oversee what is happening.

That shouldn't dampen for spirits........!

You've worked sooooo hard for this, stay positive and enjoy....the weather is fab...so you'll have time on the beach ...relaxing and soaking up the sun before it becomes very real.

Wishing you all the very best sweetheart....I'll be thinking of you

We are not far so we could come to see you for a day trip

Can not believe it hun.......nearly here at last.

Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you...hopefully the keys will be released sooner rather than later.

Lots of love and best wishes for your exiting journey....oooooooo got butterflies for you.

Speak soon

Old May 8th 2007, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Totter ye not
Keep at it, you will achieve in the end
Old May 8th 2007, 4:21 pm
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Totter ye not
Keep at it, you will achieve in the end
Old May 8th 2007, 5:22 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

If you have it in writing get the lawyer to claim for the rent. ;-)
Old May 8th 2007, 6:51 pm
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by jdr
If you have it in writing get the lawyer to claim for the rent. ;-)
I've kept the e-mails - if that counts I will ask about claiming the rent back, thanks jdr
Old May 8th 2007, 7:34 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi, the day is almost here, hope all goes well, wishing you loads of luck, and hope that manana isn't too long!!
Luv Eve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.