Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

builders chiclana

builders chiclana

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

sonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant future
Thumbs up builders chiclana

I have had a property in the Chiclana area for about three years and am considering extending it ie. 2 extra bedrooms/bathroom etc. Is there anyone who can 'hand on heart' recommend a builder who charges a realistic price for a quality build he is proud of. My experience of previous work done has been a nightmare. PLEASE NOTE: Cowboys do not apply as I have nowhere to tie up and water your horse!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: builders chiclana

Originally Posted by sonnyc
I have had a property in the Chiclana area for about three years and am considering extending it ie. 2 extra bedrooms/bathroom etc. Is there anyone who can 'hand on heart' recommend a builder who charges a realistic price for a quality build he is proud of. My experience of previous work done has been a nightmare. PLEASE NOTE: Cowboys do not apply as I have nowhere to tie up and water your horse!!!
Definitely. I know of a builder who also speaks excellent English. Please p.m. me with your contact details and I will pass them on. this particular builder has just completed an extension with ensuite for a friend and I am sure you would be able to see the quality of the work if you wished.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 7:29 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: builders chiclana

Originally Posted by sonnyc
I have a seemingly excellent Spanish builder, sadly he speaks no english. He has many expat clients, and will happily take you to to see the work he has done for them, and let you talk to them as well. He is building our pool and doing some extra bits and pieces. Has taken pics along the way to show us how he built it, unaware that our Spanish friend has been doing the same at weekends, and the pics all tally.The Yorkshireman who he built a pool for said he watched the pool being built and the construction was exemplary. Likewise the driveway and garage for the Dutch guy in Rana Verde, who said the construction was better than the builders he had employed in Britain. Pm me if interested and I will give you a phone number, but he speaks no English !!