Reload this Page >

British schools in Mallorca

British schools in Mallorca

Old Dec 15th 2009, 1:01 am
Just Joined

alexwehl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British schools in Mallorca

Hi guys

We're looking for a private British school in Mallorca for our son who will be 12 years old next year (Year 8).

We are not familiar with the Island but thought we'd find the 'best' school for our son first and then check out the locality.

We intend to fly out in the Feb half term to look at some schools.We are thinking of moving out there end of next year if all goes well.

I have done a little reseach on the internet and found 8 schools.

Academy
Colegio Scal
King Richard 111
Agora
Baleares
Bellver
Queens
Morna International

I've read some comments/reviews and they are mostly disappointing, at best shall we say 'mixed'. I called a couple and either they no longer exist or the websites are down. Strange!

Any recommendations and/or personal experiences most gratefully received

Many thanks
Alex
Old Dec 15th 2009, 4:17 am
Banned

jojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British schools in Mallorca

Originally Posted by alexwehl

I've read some comments/reviews and they are mostly disappointing, at best shall we say 'mixed'. I called a couple and either they no longer exist or the websites are down. Strange!

Any recommendations and/or personal experiences most gratefully received

Many thanks
Alex

I cant help you with schools, but I do know alot of international schools on the maionland are closing and struggling at the moment due to expats etc returning to the UK and job shortages etc

Jo xxx
Old Dec 15th 2009, 4:19 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to the Malaga move then ?
Old Dec 15th 2009, 7:35 am
Just Joined

alexwehl is an unknown quantity at this point

Gosh you people have good memories!

Yes we did spend some time in Malaga and went to see a number of schools in the vicinity but for one reason or another we didn't think them suitable.

It's a shame really as Malaga has a lot going for it.

Anyway, gonna take a look at Mallorca and some of the schools on offer.

Who knows what the future holds...

Best wishes
Alex