Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Britain’s oldest man and former Belper teacher, Reg Dean, has died at the age of 110.

Britain’s oldest man and former Belper teacher, Reg Dean, has died at the age of 110.

Old Jan 10th 2013, 1:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Britain’s oldest man and former Belper teacher, Reg Dean, has died at the age of 110.

At the time of his death he was the sixth oldest British man ever, as well as the second-oldest living man in Europe, and the last surviving British man born in 1902.

He also thought that “being lazy” had helped prolong his life

http://www.belpernews.co.uk/news/loc...-man-1-5291693

That improves my chances
Old Jan 10th 2013, 5:03 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Britain’s oldest man and former Belper teacher, Reg Dean, has died at the age of

Never met him, but I once lived for a short while in Belper. Nice part of the country.
Old Jan 10th 2013, 7:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Britain’s oldest man and former Belper teacher, Reg Dean, has died at the age of

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Never met him, but I once lived for a short while in Belper. Nice part of the country.
Did we meet ?
Old Jan 11th 2013, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

The lady who owned my house back in the 70s lived until she was 105 apparently in perfect mental health and pretty good physical health all her life. Must be a healthy spot combined with healthy genes and healthy food. I'm hoping the place and the food will work for me. The genes aren't so good