Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bringing eggs over

Bringing eggs over

Old May 13th 2008, 5:05 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bringing eggs over

Originally Posted by advent7006
why did that soding chicken cross the road,and why did it not get run over??dont forget if your taking eggs fly virgin airways,or is that fly with a virgin,i cant remember im drunk again,i think ill start a new thread,no im going to do it now,its called piss eds r us,only reply if you can type drunk,i need more medication.
you are a very very strange individual.......
Old May 13th 2008, 5:06 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
you are a very very strange individual.......
I think she is great!
Old May 13th 2008, 5:07 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I think she is great!
and that's supposed to be an endorsement?
Old May 13th 2008, 5:08 pm

and that's supposed to be an endorsement?
She has a great sense of humour!
Old May 13th 2008, 5:09 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Same Difference
She has a great sense of humour!
mad as a bag of ferrets!

mad as a bag of ferrets!
She will fit in well here then!
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Is that the best yoke you can come up with, we could have had a cracking time if you had thought up a better one, but as it is we are walking on egg shells, and that's eggactly what I am talking about....................
Omletting you off with that one
Old May 13th 2008, 5:10 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Omletting you off with that one
Old May 13th 2008, 5:13 pm
Banned

advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light

Rugga eggsagerating again
Old May 13th 2008, 5:14 pm
Banned

advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light

I am strange to strangers but a friend to a friend
Old May 13th 2008, 5:17 pm
Straw Man.

I am strange to strangers but a friend to a friend
then you are Douglas Jack?
Old May 13th 2008, 5:19 pm

then you are Douglas Jack?
Dont start that again!
Old May 13th 2008, 5:21 pm
Banned

who,the hell is douglas jack
Old May 13th 2008, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

who,the hell is douglas jack
He left the building!
Old May 13th 2008, 5:37 pm
Banned

ruggbymatt does this,says something interlectual then goes for a beer,who is douglas jack?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.