Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bringing eggs over

Bringing eggs over

Old May 12th 2008, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice
Default Bringing eggs over

Does anyone know if you are allowed to bring eggs over here, I want to buy some 'hatching eggs' (these are eggs that are fertile so you can hatch them) tried googling, but not come up with much, does not say anything about them being prohibited, would be in either hang luggage or suitcase,
Old May 12th 2008, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

raddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant future
Default Re: Bringing eggs over

Originally Posted by xxfrecklesxx
Does anyone know if you are allowed to bring eggs over here, I want to buy some 'hatching eggs' (these are eggs that are fertile so you can hatch them) tried googling, but not come up with much, does not say anything about them being prohibited, would be in either hang luggage or suitcase,
Are planning on starting an Organic/ Free range Chicken farm. I was wondering how easy it was to get Free Range chickens in Spain.
Old May 12th 2008, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice

Life Chickens are easy to get here, you can normally get them from the feed places (piensos)

as for dead ones ready to eat, you sometimes see the 'odd' one in the supermarket, though are expensive, normal chicken 2-3€ free range 8-12€free range eggs always seem available, (which I always buy when sort on eggs)
Old May 13th 2008, 6:23 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

It depends where they are coming from.
Old May 13th 2008, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Well ive found out by a lady who works for an airline, that you can have eggs in your hold luggage, but not in your hand luggage, as they are classed as liquid!!

so I will get some when I go to the UK next time, and bring some back in my suitcase,
Old May 13th 2008, 1:39 pm
Banned

advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: Bringing eggs over

MMMMMMMMMMMM i think it would be classed as a perishible food product,as the previous post said check with airline,write down the persons name who you speak with,just in case you have a problem.So get cracking?
Old May 13th 2008, 4:02 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'd just like to add that bringing over hatching eggs isn't all its cracked up to be
Old May 13th 2008, 4:16 pm
Banned

advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Bringing eggs over

to have your eggs shipped direct www.samandella.co.vivaespania.co.es
sorry ive been drinking again
Old May 13th 2008, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Justlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'd just like to add that bringing over hatching eggs isn't all its cracked up to be
Eggcellent idea about confirming with the airline

The next yokes on me

How much will you have to shell out?
Old May 13th 2008, 4:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Don`t put all your eggs in one case.
Old May 13th 2008, 4:30 pm
Banned

Cool Re: Bringing eggs over

this tread is not all its cracked up to be,i think its just cheap,cheap.
Old May 13th 2008, 4:57 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Is that the best yoke you can come up with, we could have had a cracking time if you had thought up a better one, but as it is we are walking on egg shells, and that's eggactly what I am talking about....................
Old May 13th 2008, 4:58 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Is that the best yoke you can come up with, we could have had a cracking time if you had thought up a better one, but as it is we are walking on egg shells, and that's eggactly what I am talking about....................
Yours is the best yoke by far!
Old May 13th 2008, 5:01 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Yours is the best yoke by far!
Its been so hot here today, my head is all scrambled!
Old May 13th 2008, 5:03 pm
Banned

why did that soding chicken cross the road,and why did it not get run over??dont forget if your taking eggs fly virgin airways,or is that fly with a virgin,i cant remember im drunk again,i think ill start a new thread,no im going to do it now,its called piss eds r us,only reply if you can type drunk,i need more medication.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.