Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bringing a dog into spain

Bringing a dog into spain

Old Jul 6th 2006, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bringing a dog into spain

Originally Posted by bfg69bug
it is expensive now

and when u are here the pet will need jabs every 6 months to remain legal - and pet owner found walking an un-chipped / un-jabbed dog can get fined upto 600€

So what about the hundreds of stray dogs roaming the street. I don´t suppose they are chipped or jabbed!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

no1 is walking them ones glynis ? i dunno, do they have like a dog warden in spain ?

we used to see loads of pack of dogs in the campo.. but now i cant remember the last time i saw any ?
Old Jul 6th 2006, 6:59 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

no1 is walking them ones glynis ? i dunno, do they have like a dog warden in spain ?

we used to see loads of pack of dogs in the campo.. but now i cant remember the last time i saw any ?
Funny you mentioned that, the campo dogs have declined, or is it the campo declining ?
Old Jul 6th 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the strays get run over or end up in the dogs home. I think they are cracking down on them. If they aren't housed, they get gased. Dogs are gased every week. I live up the road from triple A and you see loads of dogs one minute and then the next, its all empty, I doubt they get housed that quickly.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

Originally Posted by glynis
Hey Steve

Does that mean you are coming over permanently to live? Glynis

lol just making tentative enquires but yes just sorting the lads out with there house & then get ours on market again & take it from there, agree with all the strays. It was the 6 month thing that i had a concern about but that seems to have been cleared up