Bridge or whist clubs?

Bridge or whist clubs?

Old May 26th 2012, 11:47 am
Just Joined

MacDiamond is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bridge or whist clubs?

Hi All

I'm very new to this fantastic forum.

I wonder if anyone could point me in the direction of a bridge club or whist drive in the Ayamonte, Isla Canella area? I'm a very keen bridge player/teacher but only get out to Ayamonte a couple of times a year at the moment. Miss getting my 'fix' whilst there!

Thank you if you could help.

Linda
Old May 26th 2012, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bridge or whist clubs?

Originally Posted by MacDiamond
Hi All

I'm very new to this fantastic forum.

I wonder if anyone could point me in the direction of a bridge club or whist drive in the Ayamonte, Isla Canella area? I'm a very keen bridge player/teacher but only get out to Ayamonte a couple of times a year at the moment. Miss getting my 'fix' whilst there!

Thank you if you could help.

Linda
Hi Linda, there is a Bridge Club every Tuesday evening from 7pm-10pm at the Golf Clubhouse on Costa Esuri. In the Winter its from 6pm-9pm. Hope this is of some help, regards Bryony
Old May 26th 2012, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

MacDiamond is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Bryony

Thanks for replying!

We're out next month with some bridge playing friends. Could you message me details of how to contact the club?

cheers

Linda
Old May 27th 2012, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MacDiamond
Hi Bryony

Thanks for replying!

We're out next month with some bridge playing friends. Could you message me details of how to contact the club?

cheers

Linda
Hi have sent you the details via Private Message, regards Bryony