Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Boy's toy's (womens only reply xxx)

Boy's toy's (womens only reply xxx)

Old May 21st 2007, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of
Default Re: Boy's toy's (womens only reply xxx)

Originally Posted by jdr
I haven`t got any toys, I dont have any money. http://bestsmileys.com/crying/5.gif
I do, my husband hasn't....
Old May 21st 2007, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trutje
When my hubby wants a toy it always costs 1000's mine only 38 quid.....
Mine too, however Mr N is trying to justify his buy with saying well i bought you a car last week, and i reply yes i know but you drive it aswell.

I said to him that this quad had cost a lot and he could of got a nice car.
Then he replys well if he would of know that he would of bought me a standard car rather than a soft top one.

He then says "ive always wanted a quad and its much cheaper to run than a car"

His always got an excuse.
He bought a remote plane once it cost quite a bit i told him he really should have lessons but oh no he took it to the field where he crashed it in to bits and it was never seen again.

My toys would be shoes a lot cheaper and i can wear them time and time again.
Old May 21st 2007, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trutje
I do, my husband hasn't....
Old May 21st 2007, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jdr
I haven`t got any toys, I dont have any money. http://bestsmileys.com/crying/5.gif
You have spain you dont need know toys
Old May 21st 2007, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Mine too, however Mr N is trying to justify his buy with saying well i bought you a car last week, and i reply yes i know but you drive it aswell.

I said to him that this quad had cost a lot and he could of got a nice car.
Then he replys well if he would of know that he would of bought me a standard car rather than a soft top one.

He then says "ive always wanted a quad and its much cheaper to run than a car"

His always got an excuse.
He bought a remote plane once it cost quite a bit i told him he really should have lessons but oh no he took it to the field where he crashed it in to bits and it was never seen again.

My toys would be shoes a lot cheaper and i can wear them time and time again.
Excuses excuses.. Mine always says, it's only once in a couple of years compare to your things every week.....
Old May 21st 2007, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

sarahntonygoingtooz is on a distinguished road

the fishing rod might be a boys toy if he starts with all the gadgets that go with it.

Before long he will be cleaning his rod down and getting his maggots ready for an early start
Shame on you!!!!,

If we didn’t have all these toys to play with we would be moaping around the house driving you lot crazy.... its because of the love, consideration, and respect that we have for you that we surround ourselves with these shiny things, and yes..... I know… sometimes it means that we may have to put out safety at risk … but we think you are worth it….

We are but simple beings just trying to please and I think you should give us a break and nurture our commitment to you and not be so hard on us when we show you what treasures our hard earned money can be converted in to…..
Old May 21st 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sarahntonygoingtooz
Shame on you!!!!,

If we didn’t have all these toys to play with we would be moaping around the house driving you lot crazy.... its because of the love, consideration, and respect that we have for you that we surround ourselves with these shiny things, and yes..... I know… sometimes it means that we may have to put out safety at risk … but we think you are worth it….

We are but simple beings just trying to please and I think you should give us a break and nurture our commitment to you and not be so hard on us when we show you what treasures our hard earned money can be converted in to…..

See what i am saying a MAN with an excuse xxxx
Old May 21st 2007, 11:49 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

I like boys toys (& gadgets) and enjoy them together with Michael

Don't see any problems really......I guess I've always been and always will be different....
Old May 21st 2007, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnM
I like boys toys (& gadgets) and enjoy them together with Michael

Don't see any problems really......I guess I've always been and always will be different....
Old May 21st 2007, 12:30 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

What toys are we talking about today then?
Old May 21st 2007, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
What toys are we talking about today then?
Boys toys
I.e
quads
gliders
remote control anything
fishing equipment
motorbikes
playstations etc etc
sat navs

Anything that a man says "He has to have"

xxx
Old May 21st 2007, 1:00 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Boys toys
I.e
quads
gliders
remote control anything
fishing equipment
motorbikes
playstations etc etc
sat navs

Anything that a man says "He has to have"

xxx

I was thinking of something else, sorry.
Old May 21st 2007, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I was thinking of something else, sorry.
Take that filthy mind back to the ann summers store please x
Old May 21st 2007, 1:07 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

OH is really lucky as he has the biggest, best and most expensive boy toy a guy could ever want or have.................ME......

Last edited by crispy; May 21st 2007 at 1:09 pm.
Old May 21st 2007, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crispygirl
OH is really lucky as he has the biggest, best and most expensive boy toy a guy could ever want or have.................ME......

So sweet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.