Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Boy's toy's (womens only reply xxx)

Boy's toy's (womens only reply xxx)

Old May 21st 2007, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Boy's toy's (womens only reply xxx)

Right out of interest all the women on here with partners/hubbys

Do they have to have Boy's toy's.

For example Mr N needs to get some transport, so there i am looking at cars.
"oh no" thats not good enough for him he has gone and bought a bloody 250cc quad.

I told him i think he would look a right wally on one and he has just just gone ahead with the purchase.

My main priority is safety but "oh no" he had to get one :curse:
Old May 21st 2007, 8:38 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boy's toy's (womens only reply xxx)

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty

"oh no" thats not good enough for him he has gone and bought a bloody 250cc quad.

I told him i think he would look a right wally on one and he has just just gone ahead with the purchase.

My sister back in the Uk is fuming at the moment cos her husband has gone out and bought a glider!
Old May 21st 2007, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
My sister back in the Uk is fuming at the moment cos her husband has gone out and bought a glider!
Wow i would be fuming more than what i am now, i just think with the money it cost's for a quad he could buy himself a nice car or a cheaper car and a little holiday for me xxxx
Old May 21st 2007, 8:51 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by keithwalters
If my hubby did that he wouldnt be alive to enjoy it, that goes for the quad bike too
Old May 21st 2007, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

It just amazes me in what Men (boys) think they achieving trying to be kids again.

I just keep telling Mr N that i think he will look stupid on it for a man of 32 but he is not having any of it.
Old May 21st 2007, 10:11 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Well Boys toys in our house are power tools, he has one to cut everything, the new I want is a metal saw to make the terrace railings.
I use his drill today and I didnt do that right PMSL
Ans when the house is finished he wants a vespher scooter the same as he had when he was younger, not that he looks his age or acts it LOL
Old May 21st 2007, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

I think boys with there toys look so silly, it's like seeing them with their remote controlled cars (wtf) and there playstations and xbox. You know xmas comes and the Hubbys like "oh i think the kids will like an xbox" Hmm the kids have never been on it.

Even the sat nav its fiddle fiddle fiddle.

If he is that bored i have something he can fiddle with i tell him
Old May 21st 2007, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

I think boys with there toys look so silly, it's like seeing them with their remote controlled cars (wtf) and there playstations and xbox. You know xmas comes and the Hubbys like "oh i think the kids will like an xbox" Hmm the kids have never been on it.

Even the sat nav its fiddle fiddle fiddle.

If he is that bored i have something he can fiddle with i tell him
Ha Ha ha ....naughty by name naughty by nature

I hate his sat nav...aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh ...its a pain in the arse.

Mr E's got an Xbox....but desn't use it much now...thank god......he's getting a fishing rod soon ...is that a boys toy???? I told him he's getting on a bit...next he'll want a pair of comfy slippers and a cardy
Old May 21st 2007, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

the fishing rod might be a boys toy if he starts with all the gadgets that go with it.

Before long he will be cleaning his rod down and getting his maggots ready for an early start
Old May 21st 2007, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

the fishing rod might be a boys toy if he starts with all the gadgets that go with it.

Before long he will be cleaning his rod down and getting his maggots ready for an early start
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NO WAY !!!!!!!!

Right ...thanks for the warning......stamp that out straight away - NO friggin maggots here

Geez, thought it was quite good compared to a quad and a glider....how niave am I !!!
Old May 21st 2007, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NO WAY !!!!!!!!

Right ...thanks for the warning......stamp that out straight away - NO friggin maggots here

Geez, thought it was quite good compared to a quad and a glider....how niave am I !!!
Yes and also fishing can be a very expensive hobby if they end up with the whole entire fishing shop in there shed.

However imagine when your hubby brings you a little tiddler home for you to cook
Old May 21st 2007, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes and also fishing can be a very expensive hobby if they end up with the whole entire fishing shop in there shed.

However imagine when your hubby brings you a little tiddler home for you to cook
He can bloody well cook his own tiddler.....

I don't do gutting and scaling....ooooooooo...gross !
Old May 21st 2007, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
He can bloody well cook his own tiddler.....

I don't do gutting and scaling....ooooooooo...gross !

I could not either yuck yuck yuck.

Mr N i think with him buying this stupid bloody quad he thinks he is 18 again.
I think he is trying to re-live his youth
Old May 21st 2007, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

When my hubby wants a toy it always costs 1000's mine only 38 quid.....
Old May 21st 2007, 10:56 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I haven`t got any toys, I dont have any money.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.