Forum Regular

Ramon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Boules / Petanque on CE - just started

It´s fun. Will be there.
Old Dec 10th 2014, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

Bill, would it be possible to start a bit earlier, so I can play a couple of games before an early and unexpected leaving I will have to make?
Old Dec 11th 2014, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ramon
Bill, would it be possible to start a bit earlier, so I can play a couple of games before an early and unexpected leaving I will have to make?
Sorry Ramona, didn't see this post. Good you got back in time for a few games..
LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR NEXT GAME ON WENESDAY 17th 3.30 pm..
New players welcome..
Old Jan 3rd 2015, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE
Sorry Ramona, didn't see this post. Good you got back in time for a few games..
LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR NEXT GAME ON WENESDAY 17th 3.30 pm..
New players welcome..
New players needed for the next Boules meeting on Wenesday 7th Jan .. Beginners more than welcome..
Old Jan 4th 2015, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE
New players needed for the next Boules meeting on Wenesday 7th Jan .. Beginners more than welcome..
What time on Wednesday, Bill?

Kath
Old Jan 4th 2015, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
What time on Wednesday, Bill?

Kath
Hi Kath.
3.30 by Children's play park.
Old Feb 12th 2015, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Old Feb 14th 2015, 7:13 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everybody

As the OP on the forum, and the original organiser, just a reminder that ALL are welcome, this is a friendly and fun way to meet up for a game. There's no club, membership, forms to fill etc etc

Just turn up at the next advertised game, hopefully with boules... but we have some spares. We left ours with EsuriJohn so others could use them when we aren't there. You can get them at Decathlon (maybe at Carrefour, though not sure).... but I haven't found any in the Chinese shops.

We also aren't 'serious' we have so far played a 'short game' - which goes quicker and is fun, of course if anybody wants to play the full game as Ramon has posted that's fine too. Its more a social gathering than a serious club.

Its close to the 'local' - the shop and one can have a drink there after.

Thanks to Bill for organising it recently.. and the location is as below - when we have the next meet - which will be posted here

Jon

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi the next boules game is at the kids playground at the T junction a couple of hundred metres past the shop (drive up passing the shop on your right).

We may have a few boules to spare, but it would be great if you could bring yr own. Last time there werent enough spare.

Maybe see you there

Jon

PS we arent 'serious' players, just friends getting together for a laugh

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Feb 14th 2015 at 7:18 am.
Old Feb 14th 2015, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

I´ll be there next Wednesday 18/2, 3:30pm. Hope more of you are there too.
My boules are getting cold and heavy, and I need to roll them around !
Old Feb 14th 2015, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

We have a set of beach boules in the apartment but our steel boules are still in the UK - would these be OK? I think the steel boules will have to wait until we next drive down.
Old Feb 14th 2015, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

There will be spares, just come along.
Old Feb 15th 2015, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

I´ll be there next Wednesday 18/2, 3:30pm. Hope more of you are there too.
My boules are getting cold and heavy, and I need to roll them around !
Ramon. Your boules will have to remain Cold and Heavy as those that turned up last time decided that boules should be played in a warmer climate.
Our Boules meetings will start again on [B]THE FIRST MONDAY OF APRIL @ 4PM..
And then every Monday till the end of September..

So Ramon next time you do a Sunday Roast put your boules in the oven
That will warm them up.[/I]
Old Feb 15th 2015, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

I will be there next Wednesday, hopefully the weather will be nicer.

Sunday Roasts are not part of my culture, nor traditions, Bill.
Old Feb 15th 2015, 7:23 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

I will be there next Wednesday, hopefully the weather will be nicer.

Sunday Roasts are not part of my culture, nor traditions, Bill.
Hi Ramon

May I respectfully suggest (from experience) that you put a time and location if you are making a general call on the forum for players this Wednesday? So everyone knows what you are planning and can be there on time? Just a thought.

We have loads of perfect 'pistes' / 'pitches' around CE to play boules and it would be great to drive around and see groups of people of all age groups having games around CE.

I'd be happy to join in before April 1 if there is a game and I am around. And its good to hear that the original 'boules club' has a plan for a boules season with a given day/location/time. And we can go to Monday Club after to have more of a laugh

Have fun

Jon
Old Feb 15th 2015, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Hi Jon, sorry, I just wasn´t aware that club`s "original organizers", or authorities, had decreed a suspension until April. It had not been posted and I had been away from Esuri.

Since, as I mentioned, I am eager for a little playing, I will be on the grounds (3:30 pm) to train and hopefully play with anybody who might want to share some fun. Nothing compulsory or official on this, not a general call but an open invitation

Agree with you that it would be most desirable that people in Esuri get a hang for this fun game and more join in.
I saw a post by a certain "Jean Michel" asking for information as to where and when we play, but the post has disappeared. Anybody knows who this person is so we get word to him ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.