Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

blinkin pc's !!!!

blinkin pc's !!!!

Old Mar 31st 2006, 11:25 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: blinkin pc's !!!!

as mentioned, if it is a virus or trojan, run adware and spybot search & destroy, which you can get both at www.filehippo.com
Old Apr 11th 2006, 3:44 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I take it you have sorted this problem as you are posting other threads ?
Telling us how you got it sorted may help people with a similar problem in the future
Old Apr 17th 2006, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

Thistledown is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are still having problems, there is a computer shop in Oliva called Oliva Computers - the fellow there is called Mick and his mobile is<<Tel no removed>>.
We had trouble connecting using broadband when we first came here. Telefonica were helpful but it cost us to get what I think was probably their fault anyway.

Last edited by Sue; Apr 17th 2006 at 5:41 pm. Reason: It is not wise to post peoples mobile #'s on public forum
Old Apr 17th 2006, 4:04 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
I take it you have sorted this problem as you are posting other threads ?
Telling us how you got it sorted may help people with a similar problem in the future
no, I'm afraid i havent got it sorted, rang telephonica and they said they would put me through to somebody who may be able to help me, unfortunatly they dont speak English and I no Spanish (yet)BUT Telephonica is going to send somebody out to have a look at my modem for 90 Euros. I am at the mo going in to AOL and using dial up on there, I might add I have just had a phone bill for 325 Euros!!!!!
oh happy days.... not going to let it get me down
thanks for replying everybody