Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Blevin Franks In Javea - very helpful advice!

Blevin Franks In Javea - very helpful advice!

Old Feb 12th 2013, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Sir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Blevin Franks In Javea - very helpful advice!

Hi All,

Just to let everyone know that i had a return phone call from a very helpful and friendly Brett from blevin franks in javea as i had phoned up the day before for a free consultation at their javea office,as i had some enquiries about this new asset declaration and a few tax questions.

I was expecting to have to go through lots of formalities and then later maybe receive a bill for his final advice,but NO!,just gave him the info he needed relevant to the questions i asked and all done over the phone in a very helpful relaxed way,it has put my mind at rest somewhat and i now know what to do correctly,even though it does involve a lot of gathering of information here and there!,unfortunately that what has to be done no getting awy from it sadly!.

Previous to phoning like maybe many of us we have been listening to the radio,seeing in the papers all about this asset declaration its been rammed down out throats,and i am sure is making people sick with worry,we have enough to concern ourselves here living in spain without this intrusion into our privacy of affairs,but i am glad i phoned up,hope this helps.

Sir John
Old Feb 12th 2013, 4:58 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blevin Franks In Javea - very helpful advice!

It was Blevins Franks that first brought the new asset declaration law to everyone's attention by publishing a new report on their site and also in many of the free Brit papers.

They are a well respected company and their information was comprehensive and accurate.

It's probably due to the way their information has been quickly promulgated across the Internet that, just for a change, there seem to be no examples of anyone publishing incorrect or sensationalist reports in the press - probably a first time for Spain. You can't say the same about recent reports about the "new" driving licence law

No doubt they would be happy to take your money if you ask them to do your declaration for you but I am pretty sure they would get it right - which is probably more than can be said for the hundreds of "experts" who will crawl out of the woodwork within the next month as we get closer to the final date for declaration.

As the question of the new law is being covered in an existing thread I am going to close this one and suggest that any further discussion takes place there to avoid duplication.

It's at http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=784875

Thanks for your input.