Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Real Estate Agents in Fuengirola

Real Estate Agents in Fuengirola

Old Feb 11th 2013, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

irishactress is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Real Estate Agents in Fuengirola

Hi, I am going to Fuengirola mid of March. I want to meet with a real estate agent who can show me some apartments to purchase. I want someone who can speak english, and is honest.

Can anyone recommend somebody?

Irishactress
Old Feb 11th 2013, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

familyinspain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Real Estate Agents in Fuengirola

Hi there
We bought a property just outside Fuengirola a couple of years ago and have good experience with agents in this area.
I understand we shouldn't put direct links on here so if you message me I'll give you some more information.
Good luck.
Lisa
Old Feb 11th 2013, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

scolly52 is a name known to allscolly52 is a name known to allscolly52 is a name known to allscolly52 is a name known to allscolly52 is a name known to allscolly52 is a name known to allscolly52 is a name known to allscolly52 is a name known to allscolly52 is a name known to allscolly52 is a name known to allscolly52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by irishactress
Hi, I am going to Fuengirola mid of March. I want to meet with a real estate agent who can show me some apartments to purchase. I want someone who can speak english, and is honest.

Irishactress
Make sure you try and avoid a number brits in Fuengirola who pretend to be Estate agents (commission only salesmen) also ensure you get your own lawyer not one suggested by the estate agents.
Old Feb 12th 2013, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

No connection and never used them, mijasrealestate.
Old Feb 12th 2013, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishactress

Irishactress
Estate agents and honesty don't often go together here!
Make sure you do your research independently on any property you are interested in purchasing.
Estate agents in this part of Spain tend to pool the properties and there can be many thousands of euros difference in price from one agent to the other depending on the level of commission they want to take.

Also as has been said, do use an independent lawyer and preferably one that is recommended by someone you know, and don't be tempted by the option of 'black money' deals....that just stores up problems for yourself in the future!

Good luck!
Old Feb 12th 2013, 10:08 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Wise advice