BIG spider

Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:39 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BIG spider

Originally Posted by busters mum
I used to be married to one, many's the time i wanted to put a pyrex bowl over his head !!

Im sorry i shouldnt laugh but that tickled me - soz
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by busters mum
I used to be married to one, many's the time i wanted to put a pyrex bowl over his head !!

Me I can't stand spiders and have also passed the fear onto my kids ..... but busters mum your last post reminded me of my youngest childs question recently ....there was a large hairy spider called a huntsman spider on the wall in the lounge room ....and OH caught it in a glass and put it outside. A couple of days later she said to me " Mum do husbands bite ?" I looked at her a bit strangely ...."you know"she said "Husband spiders".....
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

Rhiannon1 will become famous soon enoughRhiannon1 will become famous soon enough

Okay here's the photo ...

Attached Thumbnails BIG spider-spider.jpg  
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:00 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rhiannon1
if i saw that I'd poo myself!
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by silverchick
a loud scream would be emitted from my eldest mouth and the rest of us would run the other way
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

And I thought we had some strange spiders here in OZ
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

Rhiannon1 will become famous soon enoughRhiannon1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by silverchick
Funny you should say that

Just had to send hubby out to take that picture, my one never came out. He is a lot taller and very brave.....At least it's on it's way UP the wall
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:08 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Its nowt that a big shoe wouldnt sort out
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Its nowt that a big shoe wouldnt sort out
but big spiders make such an awful squelchy mess when you squash them...I just can't do it .....

Last edited by Kate45; Aug 30th 2007 at 10:13 pm. Reason: adding another word
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:18 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Kate45
but big spiders make such an awful squelchy mess when you squash them...I just can't do it .....
YUK - never thought of that - i think i would have to have a brush in my hand then all the time to sweep them out of the door - can they read - if i put a sign on the door like you do for salesmen would they get the hint
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

YUK - never thought of that - i think i would have to have a brush in my hand then all the time to sweep them out of the door - can they read - if i put a sign on the door like you do for salesmen would they get the hint

Husband spiders might !!!!
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:23 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Kate45

Husband spiders might !!!!
i work with kids - they come out with some brilliant things dont they
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough

There's one just like that on the wikkimedia web site, horrible things!
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

i work with kids - they come out with some brilliant things dont they
Shes 9 tomorrow and still comes out some of the most priceless things
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vox populia
There's one just like that on the wikkimedia web site, horrible things!
Is it poisonous or not ...that is my criteria for whether they live or die

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.