BIG spider

Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:27 am
Just Joined

Rhiannon1 will become famous soon enoughRhiannon1 will become famous soon enough
Default BIG spider

I am not very good with spiders, big or small. However I was amazed at the spider on a wall this morning. It's quite big, really! and the body is white/grey and looks hard like a sea shell. I have taken a picture and will upload it later if it comes out okay. I had to zoom in.
Watch this space.....
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BIG spider

Originally Posted by Rhiannon1
I am not very good with spiders, big or small. However I was amazed at the spider on a wall this morning. It's quite big, really! and the body is white/grey and looks hard like a sea shell. I have taken a picture and will upload it later if it comes out okay. I had to zoom in.
Watch this space.....
You wouldn't see my OH for dust !!!
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:34 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to it
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:35 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busters mum
You wouldn't see my OH for dust !!!
Or me im frightened to death of them
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Or me im frightened to death of them
Before we moved here we lived in a very old farmhouse in shropshire and my OH would wait in the car while i went in on spider patrol, they don't bother me i pick them up and put them outside.
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

squelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura about

we had a rather large hairy spider run across the living room floor last night and my brave OH called our son to deal with it, who in turn went and got a large tumbler to catch it in, oh how brave my men are!
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:43 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Before we moved here we lived in a very old farmhouse in shropshire and my OH would wait in the car while i went in on spider patrol, they don't bother me i pick them up and put them outside.
Don't take this the wrong way but........

does he ever wear a dress?
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Don't take this the wrong way but........

does he ever wear a dress?
I don't know what he does when i'm out !! mind you he has got some really loud shirts !!
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:52 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately i have passed my phobia on to my kids - i really tried to hide it when they were younger and i think i got away with it until one day i was picking up the duplo and putting it back in the box and this bloody thing the size of a donkey raised its legs at me from the bottom of the box - i freaked - i picked the box up ran outside with it and empied it onto the yard floor and then proceeded to hit it with a shoe till it was little more than a mark on the floor - my oldest son who was about 8 at the time said 'mum you can stop now i think its dead' - so they are now all unfortunately frightened of spiders - YUK YUK YUK - i know before someone says it they are not dirty and they kill the flies - well so does fly spray and id rather have a tin of that than a spider in my house .
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:52 am
ex-squaddie

I don't know what he does when i'm out !! mind you he has got some really loud shirts !!

Ahhh! You girls will never know what we boys get up to when we're home alone! And that's how it shall stay. For ever and ever.
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:54 am
Happy in my bubble

Ahhh! You girls will never know what we boys get up to when we're home alone! And that's how it shall stay. For ever and ever.
Well ive no need to worry - my knickers would come up to hubbies armpits so i know he wont be wearing mine .
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Beware of the WEB cam (no pun intended) you never know !!!
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Unfortunately i have passed my phobia on to my kids - i really tried to hide it when they were younger and i think i got away with it until one day i was picking up the duplo and putting it back in the box and this bloody thing the size of a donkey raised its legs at me from the bottom of the box - i freaked - i picked the box up ran outside with it and empied it onto the yard floor and then proceeded to hit it with a shoe till it was little more than a mark on the floor - my oldest son who was about 8 at the time said 'mum you can stop now i think its dead' - so they are now all unfortunately frightened of spiders - YUK YUK YUK - i know before someone says it they are not dirty and they kill the flies - well so does fly spray and id rather have a tin of that than a spider in my house .
Hubbys father and son are petrified of them as well !! usless bunch
Old Aug 31st 2007, 9:13 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

I don't like spiders, but I'd never kill one. Last week I had to get H.G to remove one that was so big he had to put a pyrex bowl over it! Even he thought it was huge and he's seen all sorts of creepy crawlies in his job!
Old Aug 31st 2007, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by silverchick
I don't like spiders, but I'd never kill one. Last week I had to get H.G to remove one that was so big he had to put a pyrex bowl over it! Even he thought it was huge and he's seen all sorts of creepy crawlies in his job!
I used to be married to one, many's the time i wanted to put a pyrex bowl over his head !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.