Reload this Page >

Best PAYG Sim only deal

Best PAYG Sim only deal

Old Sep 20th 2015, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

Hashers2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best PAYG Sim only deal

Hi
We have just bought a villa here and plan on spending the winters. We have a land line with Telitec and we have our UK mobiles. However we have been advised that Spanish residents don't like phoning UK mobiles due to the cost. As we are planning to have renovations done to the house I feel we need a Spanish mobile. We have been offered a PAYG sim only deal with Telitec and the rates look quite good, particularly as we wont be using it that often and then mainly to receive calls.
Calls 3 cents per minute
Texts 8 cents
Connection 15 cents
We don't need data and have unlocked phones.
As rates and deals are changing all the time I thought I'd ask if anyone has a better deal
Many thanks
Old Sep 20th 2015, 3:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best PAYG Sim only deal

Originally Posted by Hashers2
Hi
We have just bought a villa here and plan on spending the winters. We have a land line with Telitec and we have our UK mobiles. However we have been advised that Spanish residents don't like phoning UK mobiles due to the cost. As we are planning to have renovations done to the house I feel we need a Spanish mobile. We have been offered a PAYG sim only deal with Telitec and the rates look quite good, particularly as we wont be using it that often and then mainly to receive calls.
Calls 3 cents per minute
Texts 8 cents
Connection 15 cents
We don't need data and have unlocked phones.
As rates and deals are changing all the time I thought I'd ask if anyone has a better deal
Many thanks
Main thing is who they use to provide the service, i.e. vodafone, orange etc and are you able to get a good reliable signal. No good getting cheapest deal but no signal.
Old Sep 20th 2015, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

CapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud of

Telitec sell Hits (hitsmobile.es) which operates on the Vodafone network. Good service at competitive prices. They also have a service where you can pay €3 a year to keep you line without top ups.
Old Sep 21st 2015, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, we've just gone onto Lebara PAYG. Free to call other Lebara phones and cheap international calls. We had an 8 minute (mobile to mobile) phone call today our son in the UK and it only cost €1.88.
Old Oct 23rd 2015, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Maybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond repute

We use Lebara and Orange Mundo on several of our phones, check them out. Both have some advantages for international stuff.