Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

the best forum site

the best forum site

Old Sep 5th 2007, 9:31 am
fed up with england

helenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nice
Default the best forum site

how many of you have to log on to this site every day.? im a shop owner in england every day log on check my emails then log on to this site with a cup of tea in hand before i do any other work . am i very sad but this has to be be the best site i think i need some therapy . see you all back at lunch time . helen have a place in lamela almeria
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:06 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the best forum site

Totally agree with you, helenba. This is a great site and very, very addictive
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:49 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello helenba it is a brilliant forum , Im pleased you find the time to have a peep in here on your breaks whilst you are running your shop dont forget to vote in the dog show if you have time , all votes would be appreciated , have a good day and don't be working to hard
Oh by the way I log on every-day and am about on and off all day I tend to do a job and then have another peek,take ages for me to do the ironing for instance , I will do a couple of shirts or so and then have a peep in here I am sad or what ,totally addicted
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:54 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I never look, the place is crap!!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:57 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I never look, the place is crap!!
ooooooooooooooooo only 24/7
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me about it!

The first thing I do while I'm having my breakfast, is to check my e-mails and then look on here for new threads.
I'm always saying to my O/H "Just a few more minutes; I won't be long" - and then I get hooked onto another thread and am ages
Sometimes I get "the look" and I scuttle off to make it seem like I'm doing something worthwhile - and then I feel compelled to come back at intervals, just for a quick update.

Oh, it's a very sad life I lead
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:30 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by brisca
Tell me about it!

Oh, it's a very sad life I lead
Hi Sam, just been off to switch the dish-washer on its a hard life lol,I was wondering if Im going to get withdrawal symptoms after next Wens. when Im off for two weeks
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

SHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jandy44
Hello helenba it is a brilliant forum , Im pleased you find the time to have a peep in here on your breaks whilst you are running your shop dont forget to vote in the dog show if you have time , all votes would be appreciated , have a good day and don't be working to hard
Oh by the way I log on every-day and am about on and off all day I tend to do a job and then have another peek,take ages for me to do the ironing for instance , I will do a couple of shirts or so and then have a peep in here I am sad or what ,totally addicted
SAD lol
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:59 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

I hold my hand up with the rest of you
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry but I think you are all very sad...you would never find me wasting my time on cyber follies like this..
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:39 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
I am sorry but I think you are all very sad...you would never find me wasting my time on cyber follies like this..
OMG you are having a laugh are you not PMSL again

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR GEORGE
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:41 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Top class moderator in jdr......waste of space moderator in Mitzyboy!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:42 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by XTreme
Top class moderator in jdr......waste of space moderator in Mitzyboy!

Fuzzlepop has just vanished off the face of the earth
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:47 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky

Fuzzlepop has just vanished off the face of the earth
Hey come to think of it I haven't seen him about for ages ,I think he was moving
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:49 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandy44
Hey come to think of it I haven't seen him about for ages ,I think he was moving
yeah and I think he is waiting for the line to be connected if I remember rightly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.