British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   the best forum site (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/best-forum-site-479109/)

helenba Sep 5th 2007 9:31 am

the best forum site

how many of you have to log on to this site every day.? im a shop owner in england every day log on check my emails then log on to this site with a cup of tea in hand before i do any other work . am i very sad but this has to be be the best site i think i need some therapy . see you all back at lunch time . helen have a place in lamela almeria

Pam Sarky Sep 5th 2007 11:06 am

Re: the best forum site

Totally agree with you, helenba. This is a great site and very, very addictive :D

jandy44 Sep 5th 2007 11:49 am

Hello helenba it is a brilliant forum , Im pleased you find the time to have a peep in here on your breaks whilst you are running your shop :thumbsup: dont forget to vote in the dog show if you have time , all votes would be appreciated , have a good day and don't be working to hard :thumbsup:
Oh by the way I log on every-day and am about on and off all day :eek: I tend to do a job and then have another peek,take ages for me to do the ironing for instance , I will do a couple of shirts or so and then have a peep in here :sneaky: I am sad or what ,totally addicted :thumbsup:

rugbymatt Sep 5th 2007 11:54 am

I never look, the place is crap!!

jandy44 Sep 5th 2007 11:57 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 5276134)
I never look, the place is crap!!

ooooooooooooooooo :rofl::rofl: only 24/7 :p

brisca Sep 5th 2007 11:58 am

Tell me about it!

The first thing I do while I'm having my breakfast, is to check my e-mails and then look on here for new threads.
I'm always saying to my O/H "Just a few more minutes; I won't be long" - and then I get hooked onto another thread and am ages :ohmy:
Sometimes I get "the look" and I scuttle off to make it seem like I'm doing something worthwhile - and then I feel compelled to come back at intervals, just for a quick update.

Oh, it's a very sad life I lead ;)

jandy44 Sep 5th 2007 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by brisca (Post 5276150)
Tell me about it!

Oh, it's a very sad life I lead ;)

Hi Sam, just been off to switch the dish-washer on :eek: its a hard life lol,I was wondering if Im going to get withdrawal symptoms after next Wens. when Im off for two weeks :eek:

SHERGAR Sep 5th 2007 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by jandy44 (Post 5276110)
Hello helenba it is a brilliant forum , Im pleased you find the time to have a peep in here on your breaks whilst you are running your shop :thumbsup: dont forget to vote in the dog show if you have time , all votes would be appreciated , have a good day and don't be working to hard :thumbsup:
Oh by the way I log on every-day and am about on and off all day :eek: I tend to do a job and then have another peek,take ages for me to do the ironing for instance , I will do a couple of shirts or so and then have a peep in here :sneaky: I am sad or what ,totally addicted :thumbsup:

SAD lol

Lionda Sep 5th 2007 12:59 pm

I hold my hand up with the rest of you :lol:

Bigbhudda69 Sep 5th 2007 1:18 pm

I am sorry but I think you are all very sad...you would never find me wasting my time on cyber follies like this..

jandy44 Sep 5th 2007 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69 (Post 5276461)
I am sorry but I think you are all very sad...you would never find me wasting my time on cyber follies like this..

OMG you are having a laugh are you not PMSL again :rofl::rofl:

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR GEORGE

XTreme Sep 5th 2007 1:41 pm

Top class moderator in jdr......waste of space moderator in Mitzyboy! :cool:

Pam Sarky Sep 5th 2007 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by XTreme (Post 5276564)
Top class moderator in jdr......waste of space moderator in Mitzyboy! :cool:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fuzzlepop has just vanished off the face of the earth :blink:

jandy44 Sep 5th 2007 1:47 pm

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky (Post 5276573)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fuzzlepop has just vanished off the face of the earth :blink:

Hey come to think of it I haven't seen him about for ages ,I think he was moving :blink:

rugbymatt Sep 5th 2007 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by jandy44 (Post 5276601)
Hey come to think of it I haven't seen him about for ages ,I think he was moving :blink:

yeah and I think he is waiting for the line to be connected if I remember rightly.