Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Benidorm Discounts on Theme Parks

Benidorm Discounts on Theme Parks

Old Jun 17th 2013, 10:04 am
Just Joined

Lizzydrippin is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Benidorm Discounts on Theme Parks

Hello. My sister lives near Benidorm and we are going over to visit in July. We visit quite a lot but we always seem to get stung so to speak with entrance fees to the theme and water parks. We don't want to have to trudge around the resort of Benidorm looking for discount tickets during our holiday but it really annoys us when we get up to the parks and we appear to be the only ones without some sort of discount! Thus we end up paying full price. Is there anything available to buy in advance (like the London Pass that you can purchase on line) that will give us a few pounds off? Thank you.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 10:29 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Benidorm Discounts on Theme Parks

As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jun 17th 2013, 11:19 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lizzydrippin
Hello. My sister lives near Benidorm and we are going over to visit in July. We visit quite a lot but we always seem to get stung so to speak with entrance fees to the theme and water parks. We don't want to have to trudge around the resort of Benidorm looking for discount tickets during our holiday but it really annoys us when we get up to the parks and we appear to be the only ones without some sort of discount! Thus we end up paying full price. Is there anything available to buy in advance (like the London Pass that you can purchase on line) that will give us a few pounds off? Thank you.
Maybe it's something to do with your name, that they get you paying full price ?

Apologies, but just had to jump in.
I don't think I've heard that catchy Moniker mentioned since the days of my long lost childhood
Old Jun 17th 2013, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold

petrol stations have books of discount coupons on the paying desk - you don't even need to buy any fuel.

I get a few at a time & give them to villa guests.

Enjoy the parks.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rosemary
As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Rosemary
Thanks for that. Very much appreciated.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by poolboy
petrol stations have books of discount coupons on the paying desk - you don't even need to buy any fuel.

I get a few at a time & give them to villa guests.

Enjoy the parks.
Okay I will bare that in mind. Cheers.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

If you goto upto the gate of sealife dolphin one you can ask and you get a ticket for the other park next to it for about 5 Euro and the same the other way round, you might have to negotiate but I do it everytime, there is American girls who work on the gate just ask them.

Your only meant to pick them up as you leave one park but I always get in the waterpark for nixies, the prices are a rip off your right
Old Jun 18th 2013, 12:09 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Rosemary
Old Jun 19th 2013, 7:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by andyrich666
If you goto upto the gate of sealife dolphin one you can ask and you get a ticket for the other park next to it for about 5 Euro and the same the other way round, you might have to negotiate but I do it everytime, there is American girls who work on the gate just ask them.

Your only meant to pick them up as you leave one park but I always get in the waterpark for nixies, the prices are a rip off your right
Thank you Andy. Will bare that in mind.