Benalmadena

Old Sep 11th 2007, 11:57 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Benalmadena

Any one from Benalmadena
My Mum has just told me my friend from school days lives there.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:13 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Benalmadena

Originally Posted by gallerie9
Any one from Benalmadena

Mr & Mrs jdr are in Benalmadena
Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:59 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Any one from Benalmadena
Half of the UK live in the costa. lol ;-))
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:11 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jdr
Half of the UK live in the costa. lol ;-))
yeah LOL but they live in Benalmadena and its not that big is is
Sharon
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:23 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

yeah LOL but they live in Benalmadena and its not that big is is
Sharon
Have you not been there ? it takes about ten minutes to drive from Fuengirola to Torre and all in between is Benalmadena, so not that small. ;-))
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:27 pm
this is me

Originally Posted by jdr
Have you not been there ? it takes about ten minutes to drive from Fuengirola to Torre and all in between is Benalmadena, so not that small. ;-))
no i havent lol
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

sunlover27 is on a distinguished road

I live here too
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:54 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

We've been on holiday to Benalmadena and it's lovely there, we even thought of moving there a few years ago but somehow ended up here (Costa Blanca)
Old Sep 11th 2007, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

As JDR says, Benalmadena covers a large area, lots of different parts, do you know which part of Benalmadena they live ?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

pwblackbelt is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Lionda
We've been on holiday to Benalmadena and it's lovely there, we even thought of moving there a few years ago but somehow ended up here (Costa Blanca)
Benalmadena is quite a large area really. You have Benalmadena Costa, Benalmadena Pueblo, Arroyo and Retamar.I am still getting lost every week, mind you I have only been here since May. the Pueblo is a lovely place and Arroyo is very busy in the evening.I love all of this area. Fuengirola is only a few minutes away and I love the centre of Fuengirola.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 1:04 pm
this is me

Her name is Janina>Nina and his is Martin
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

alaninspain has a spectacular aura aboutalaninspain has a spectacular aura aboutalaninspain has a spectacular aura about

I live just outside the Pueblo and have the problem of seeing the sea and the mountains - it is very tiring turning one's head while sprawled on the lounger just to see the best view. Once I nearly tipped my glass over. I hope you feel sorrt for me.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:39 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by alaninspain
I live just outside the Pueblo and have the problem of seeing the sea and the mountains - it is very tiring turning one's head while sprawled on the lounger just to see the best view. Once I nearly tipped my glass over. I hope you feel sorrt for me.
lol, just lift the back of the lounger slightly to ease the problem.