Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bank Guarantees for the "Plan Parcial del Sector Nº1 "Puente Esuri"

Bank Guarantees for the "Plan Parcial del Sector Nº1 "Puente Esuri"

Old Jun 7th 2010, 1:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Bank Guarantees for the "Plan Parcial del Sector Nº1 "Puente Esuri"

Originally Posted by spanish_lawyer
Because the Town Hall reviewed the works. (Acta de recepción provisional). MF should already have made all corrections. Can not make the correction of bad work done in June. It is impossible for one month time: 1) doing the works (timetable of works); 2) check that it is OK; 3) sign an acceptance form (acta de recepción) or run the first guarantee.
We should go to see the Mayor and tell him that in my professional opinion as a Fellow of the Institution of Highways and Transportation and Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers and with 40 years expirience of Highway Works he is not going to be able to correct all the indentifiable faults in the highways and drainage before the deadline date for the first BG and he should call in the guarantee as soon as is possible!

PS saw Alberto again on Saturday night after Mass walking in the procession behind the image of Mary and the Band. Odd the Chiefs of Guarda Civil, National Police, Local Police and Navy but not the Mayor were in the procession. Although I did see him scurry across the top corner by Mapfre before the procession started!

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Jun 7th 2010 at 1:44 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2010, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Bank Guarantees for the "Plan Parcial del Sector Nº1 "Puente Esuri"

Originally Posted by John & Kath
We should go to see the Mayor and tell him that in my professional opinion as a Fellow of the Institution of Highways and Transportation and Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers and with 40 years expirience of Highway Works he is not going to be able to correct all the indentifiable faults in the highways and drainage before the deadline date for the first BG and he should call in the guarantee as soon as is possible!

PS saw Alberto again on Saturday night after Mass walking in the procession behind the image of Mary and the Band. Odd the Chiefs of Guarda Civil, National Police, Local Police and Navy but not the Mayor were in the procession. Although I did see him scurry across the top corner by Mapfre before the procession started!
I'm not an engineer, but I agree with you. Why did the Mayor not call the first guarantee -when it is possible-?.

I don´t know when I can go to Ayamonte. I hope not after the guarantee expires. If I lived there, I would make that question to the Mayor.

Last edited by spanish_lawyer; Jun 7th 2010 at 3:27 pm.