Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bank Guarantees for the "Plan Parcial del Sector Nº1 "Puente Esuri"

Bank Guarantees for the "Plan Parcial del Sector Nº1 "Puente Esuri"

Old Apr 8th 2010, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bank Guarantees for the "Plan Parcial del Sector Nº1 "Puente Esuri"

This thread has been started in the attempt to keep BG (Bank Guarantee) information "under one roof". Please add any pertinent information.

3 Bank Guarantees:
in relation to the "Plan Parcial del Sector Nº1 "Puente Esuri" de las N.N.S.S. del Planeamiento del término municipal de Ayamonte" de acuerdo con el artículo (139.3º?) en relación con el artículo (46?) del Real Decreto (2159/1978?) de 23 de Junio por el que se aprueba el Reglamiento del Planeamiento".
Google translation: "Part of the Sector Plan No. 1 "Puente Esuri" of NNSS Planning of the municipality of Ayamonte" according to the article (139.3 º?) in conjunction with Article (46?) of Royal Decree (2159/1978?) from June 23 on the approving the specific regulations of Planning".

See this post for attached file:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=30

more references to follow...

Last edited by Carol&John; Apr 8th 2010 at 12:44 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bank Guarantees for the "Plan Parcial del Sector Nº1 "Puente Esuri"

If you do a "search this thread" option (on the CE Ayamonte - EUC thread) with the words "bank guarantee" it calls up several posts.
Refresh your memories with post #504 (page 34) onwards, here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...rantee&page=34

Similarly, reference to thread Inaugural meeting of the CE Residents Association pages 2 and 3, starting at post #17, here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=660264&page=2
Old Apr 9th 2010, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough

John, I know Antonio (Mayor) and can be quite civilized (though sometimes lose the nerves), but I think his problem is that he is very, very little concise.

In any case, I think it is good to hear what counts. It's easy to join him. You should call the Town Hall, ask for Sonia (his secretary) and ask for an appointment.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Bank Guarantees for the "Plan Parcial del Sector Nº1 "Puente Esuri"

Originally Posted by spanish_lawyer
John, I know Antonio (Mayor) and can be quite civilized (though sometimes lose the nerves), but I think his problem is that he is very, very little concise.

In any case, I think it is good to hear what counts. It's easy to join him. You should call the Town Hall, ask for Sonia (his secretary) and ask for an appointment.
We would say that he suffers from verble diarrhoria!!
Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by John & Kath
A new word for me!!!.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

As you are in UK, If you want, I can call Sonia on Monday. When do you want to meet with the Mayor?
Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

I am thinking in that word and in Spanish we say "verborrea". It´s similar.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

All polititians seem to suffer from this particular illness!

It means he talks too much - or - another expression that means the same for you - "he talks the hind legs off a donkey"

Is it possible to find out to what exactly are the 3 bank guarantees are tied to before going to see the Mayor?
Old May 21st 2010, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Is the deadline for the first guarantee 19th July 2010?
If so, I have read that MF have timetabled a program of works to start in June.
Seeing that I've had a senior moment (thanks to Jon's "Mrs Marple" comment), I can't remember what it is that MF are meant to be finishing!?
Attached Thumbnails Bank Guarantees for the "Plan Parcial del Sector Nº1 "Puente Esuri"-ed-marple1_683842c.jpg  
Old May 29th 2010, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Is the deadline for the first guarantee 19th July 2010?
If so, I have read that MF have timetabled a program of works to start in June.
Seeing that I've had a senior moment (thanks to Jon's "Mrs Marple" comment), I can't remember what it is that MF are meant to be finishing!?
Yes, the deadline the first guarantee is 19th July 2010.

It is impossible to have a timetable of works in June. (I know it's the version of the Mayor). In June, he should execute the guarantee.

P.D. Mrs. Marpple is very pretty in the photo.
Old May 29th 2010, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Bank Guarantees for the "Plan Parcial del Sector Nº1 "Puente Esuri"

As you are in UK, If you want, I can call Sonia on Monday. When do you want to meet with the Mayor?
When will you be down in Esuri next. We are at Eusri for a long time now.

PS I saw your friend Alberto(?) at church a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; May 29th 2010 at 1:08 pm.
Old May 29th 2010, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

When will you be down in Esuri next. We are at Eusri for a long time now.

PS I saw your friend Alberto(?) at church a couple of weeks ago.
With a little luck I hope to go to the end of June. When I go, I´ll tell you. I want to go to Jags. I've never been.

P.D. For a long time, I do not see Alberto. He's a good person, but does not speak a word of English. (Although I should not criticize, my spoken English is even worse than written)
Old May 31st 2010, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes, the deadline the first guarantee is 19th July 2010.

It is impossible to have a timetable of works in June. (I know it's the version of the Mayor). In June, he should execute the guarantee.

P.D. Mrs. Marpple is very pretty in the photo.
Hola S_L,

Why is it impossible for MF to have a timetable of works in June?

Are you able to have a look at the deficiency report issued by the Ayuntamiento to MF?

Regards,
Carol
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola S_L,

Why is it impossible for MF to have a timetable of works in June?

Are you able to have a look at the deficiency report issued by the Ayuntamiento to MF?

Regards,
Carol
Because the Town Hall reviewed the works. (Acta de recepción provisional). MF should already have made all corrections. Can not make the correction of bad work done in June. It is impossible for one month time: 1) doing the works (timetable of works); 2) check that it is OK; 3) sign an acceptance form (acta de recepción) or run the first guarantee.
Old Jun 7th 2010, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

¡k carramba!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.