Back To School

Old Sep 18th 2008, 1:04 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back To School

Originally Posted by valenciatim
I think it is actually 3 kids that triggers the help, according to my gestoria.
We got books of vouchers from the Town Hall, €30 each (mine are 8 and 4) to be spent on materials in selected local shops, and the €120 odd towards the 8 year old books which were €190 odd I think. Got no help towards the books for the youngest, but then they only have a couple.
oh it's 3

that explains why someone I know is having another! I'm not going to

we don't get the 30€ ones here in Javea, which is why I'm so happy about 127€ voucher introduced for up to year 4 this year - we missed out last year cos my youngest moved into year 3 just as they introduced the bonolibro up to year 2

text books for my oldest are heading towards the 300€ mark this year - some of the teachers are telling her that there are more to add to the original list - and of course there are the librettas and so on on top - so I'm sure it will eventually top 300!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 1:12 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snikpoh
As Valencia Tim says, the cut-off is 3 children. We have two at primary and a third just started ESO. We got cheques for the twins and money paid into the bank for our eldest.

Books for the twins cost about 250euros each and we were given cheques for 127 each. Our eldest was given 125euros for books which, so far, have cost nearly 400euros!

You will need at some point to have the medical centre check her over. Yes you will need NIE's. You will also need to be on the 'padron' and you will need to check in with the town hall.
you need to find a cheaper bookshop - the 127 voucher has just about covered my dd in y4's books - not all the other stuff - but the textbooks

and 400 for your eldest is about 100 more than we'll pay - when they all arrive - 1st year ESO
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:36 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
you need to find a cheaper bookshop - the 127 voucher has just about covered my dd in y4's books - not all the other stuff - but the textbooks

and 400 for your eldest is about 100 more than we'll pay - when they all arrive - 1st year ESO
But have you taken into account all the exercise books (empty, just with lines or squares) and pencils/crayons and photocopy paper etc. etc.???
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:34 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by snikpoh
But have you taken into account all the exercise books (empty, just with lines or squares) and pencils/crayons and photocopy paper etc. etc.???
I thought you were talking about textbooks

with all the bits & bobs though - we went to Eroski & spent about 50 euros between the 2 of them, and so far haven't had to spend more than another 20 or so
Old Sep 18th 2008, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

amberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really nice

Hi

Don't think it had anything to do with having 3 children at the school as nearly all his class got the cheque. We have not had anything for the younger children but then we just have to pay 65 euros to the children.

Who knows, the whole class was given a form to fill in then we had to open a bank account and provide my husbands NIE number, the good thing is it has taken the sting out of having to buy the books

Amber
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

this might give you more info

http://www.educadhoc.es/
Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:26 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by spain
this might give you more info

http://www.educadhoc.es/
that's the bonolibro - up to year 4

their son's in year 6