Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Why not house swap

Why not house swap

Old Sep 19th 2008, 3:18 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Why not house swap

Are you a little bored now you have settled here in Spain, You have done the local villages and eaten so many menus of the day all you want is a piece of dry toast and a glass of wine, Well why not house swap. You may have sold all you have and come to Spain to start again and are settled but would like a couple of weeks in the UK or even another part of Spain then look on the internet and find a house swap website. Why pay for Hotels. I must confess I am more than happy with my lot and on a personal note would not like others going though Mrs Ps knicker drawer maybe they don't, but I can see the benefits for others and have seen a number of Television programmes showing couples travelling the world whilst people stayed at their Home in the UK. I found this site have a look its nothing to do with me I got it from the Daily Telegraph just to give you an idea of the standard of properties I must say some of them are stunning.

<Snip, sorry it is a promotional url to a commercial site, rule 9> Try a free one HERE

Last edited by jdr; Sep 19th 2008 at 6:07 am.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 4:10 am
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why not house swap

We have done two House Exchanges, both within Spain. The one to Cordoba in particular was excellent, you could have fitted our house easily into their courtyard! Right in the centre of Cordoba, we loved it!

Yes, I think it is a good way to have a break.