Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte Thrift Stores

Ayamonte Thrift Stores

Old Jun 18th 2018, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte Thrift Stores

My apologies, I looked back and saw no one had answered the original question.
Old Jun 18th 2018, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

neil77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl

Note their website name... www.comerco.es

1-0

Jon
Looks like "merco" at 125 kph from the motorway!! But I do finally concede! :-)
Old Jun 18th 2018, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil77
Looks like "merco" at 125 kph from the motorway!! But I do finally concede! :-)
You do know that the speed limit is 120kph 😂😂😂
Old Jun 18th 2018, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Ayamonte Thrift Stores

Originally Posted by MikeJ
You do know that the speed limit is 120kph 😂😂😂
Damn, my memory is fading, I thought it was 125! thats why I put that figure! Speed was probably far in excess of that, hence my inability to see the sign accurately!
Old Jun 19th 2018, 6:59 am
Just Joined

RuthH has a brilliant futureRuthH has a brilliant futureRuthH has a brilliant futureRuthH has a brilliant futureRuthH has a brilliant futureRuthH has a brilliant future

Thank you Everyone!
Sorry to be so late in replying, I didn't get notifications so only just seeing most of the responses now. I will go and review my settings.
And yes, The Captain's Watch, you are correct, I was meaning Thrift store as in charity shop. However, all the other info is also useful.
I look forward to being there at the end of August.

Last edited by RuthH; Jun 19th 2018 at 7:04 am.
Old Jun 19th 2018, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

The new commercial centre in Lepe has decent and less expensive housewares shops, also a Worten (which has Cat6 cables ! 🤣) and Decathlon, and Burger king if you get desperate while shopping.
Old Jun 19th 2018, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

The Capitans Wench says thank you Ruth :-)
Old Jun 20th 2018, 6:49 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
My apologies, I looked back and saw no one had answered the original question.
Hi CW Errrr,...... I hope I answered it in the second post, Ruth was looking for a proper cup and saucer, for her daily cuppa/Rosie Lee 😀 I think easy to find in both the thrift shops and others.

As ever on the forum we got 'chatting' and I'm glad that I heard about the cash & carry which I actually went to (to check it out & post opening times) ..... and the new commercial centre in Lepe ( that I didnt know about either, thanks MikeJ). I will check that out soon as well.

This forum is fantastic, for finding out about 'stuff'
Jon
Old Jul 4th 2018, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

I went today. It is open and its called COMERCO. Open 8:30 - 21:00. Closed 14-17:00, Saturday afternoon and sunday.

Good selection there of mainly food & drink items

Jon
Hi Jon, which Comerco did you go to? The big one at the far end of the poligono (next to the mway services) was definitely closed today with a police notice taped to the front door.
Old Jul 4th 2018, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Jon, which Comerco did you go to? The big one at the far end of the poligono (next to the mway services) was definitely closed today with a police notice taped to the front door.
You've got the right building, but go round the back which is slightly lower and you'll come to the entrance of Comerco, the 'cash and carry' business. The shop at the front which is closed up with the police notice was NGI or MGI.
Old Jul 4th 2018, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by neil77
You've got the right building, but go round the back which is slightly lower and you'll come to the entrance of Comerco, the 'cash and carry' business. The shop at the front which is closed up with the police notice was NGI or MGI.
Bugger! Saw the sign but thought it was pointing to the entrada we could see. Will have to go back. Thanks.
Old Jul 5th 2018, 6:01 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Bugger! Saw the sign but thought it was pointing to the entrada we could see. Will have to go back. Thanks.
Hi Mike this was mentioned previously when I posted that the store was in fact open with the photos etc

We were there a few days ago, some great deals e.g you can buy 33cl cans of Mahou classic beer for 30c.!!! (I guess you have to buy a 'brick') Cruzcampo cans cheaper than Mercadonna. A litre of Skol lager for 62c .......... Errrrr

........... They sell loads of other things than booze though and some great prices. You'll see the website in this thread - where I am sure they have their deals. They also publish a paper with the deals every 2 weeks (I think). These I think are the 'specials' and like LIDL, I am sure its 'while stocks last'

Jon
PS Maybe see you for the England match again? Belgium at the usual place.........

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Jul 5th 2018 at 6:12 am.
Old Jul 5th 2018, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Mike this was mentioned previously when I posted that the store was in fact open with the photos etc

We were there a few days ago, some great deals e.g you can buy 33cl cans of Mahou classic beer for 30c.!!! (I guess you have to buy a 'brick') Cruzcampo cans cheaper than Mercadonna. A litre of Skol lager for 62c .......... Errrrr

........... They sell loads of other things than booze though and some great prices. You'll see the website in this thread - where I am sure they have their deals. They also publish a paper with the deals every 2 weeks (I think). These I think are the 'specials' and like LIDL, I am sure its 'while stocks last'

Jon
PS Maybe see you for the England match again? Belgium at the usual place.........
Haven't quite worked it out yet as the match clashes with qually at the British GP at Silverstone. Might rush down to the GC in time for the penalties😀
Old Jul 5th 2018, 8:44 am
BE Positive

Haven't quite worked it out yet as the match clashes with qually at the British GP at Silverstone. Might rush down to the GC in time for the penalties� ����
Now Now .. don't 'get ahead of yourself', Lewis Hamilton maybe able to that in the GP.... but the footy is different!

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Jul 5th 2018 at 8:47 am.
Old Jul 5th 2018, 8:48 am
BE Positive

Haven't quite worked it out yet as the match clashes with qually at the British GP at Silverstone. Might rush down to the GC in time for the penalties😀
Now Now .. don't 'get ahead of yourself', Lewis Hamilton maybe able to that in the GP.... but the footy is different!

Jon