Reload this Page >

The Ayamonte Photograph Album

The Ayamonte Photograph Album

Old Jun 24th 2009, 8:30 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Ayamonte Photograph Album

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
I din not happpen to go there, I choose to go to Jags and don't feel I missed out. I went for an authentic indian meal and got one.

oh and the last time I was in, there were as many brits as spanairds to begin with then a table of 8 spanairds came in.
Right, next time when you are here try this place, Casa Vicente. In my opinion one of the best restaurants around.

Last edited by Jur; Jun 24th 2009 at 8:34 pm.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:57 pm
Banned

Ayamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant future

I must agree with the wench, I do enjoy the curries at Jag's and the new bistro menu is very good, probably one of the best restaurants in Ayamonte. Jur, have you tried Jag's?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 9:23 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by Ayamontino
I must agree with the wench, I do enjoy the curries at Jag's and the new bistro menu is very good, probably one of the best restaurants in Ayamonte. Jur, have you tried Jag's?
Nope, canĀ“t afford eating out.......
Old Jun 28th 2009, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jur;7696447]Right, next time when you are here try this place In my opinion one of the best restaurants around.
QUOTE]

Err how can you say that if you do not eat out ?
Old Jun 28th 2009, 10:44 pm
Jur

[QUOTE=The Capitans Wench;7707724]
Originally Posted by Jur
Right, next time when you are here try this place In my opinion one of the best restaurants around.
QUOTE]

Err how can you say that if you do not eat out ?
Anymore.
Old Jul 5th 2009, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Reference: wikimedia, mausoleo romano de punta del moral.
Attached Images   
Old Jul 5th 2009, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Reference: wikimedia, mausoleo romano de punta del moral.
i cant enlarge them
Old Jul 5th 2009, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Ah! sorry, marisol, these are not my photos.
If you do a Google search with the above words there are more photos on wikimedia that can be enlarged.

P.S. Here are the links:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...yamonte_02.jpg
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...yamonte_05.jpg
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archivo...yamonte_01.jpg

Last edited by Carol&John; Jul 5th 2009 at 5:41 pm. Reason: add links for easy viewing
Old Jul 5th 2009, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

If you do a Google search with the above words there are more photos on wikimedia that can be enlarged.
I already saw it.
here there is a link with other pictures

monumentos en ayamonte
Old Jul 5th 2009, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

P.S. Here are the links:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...yamonte_02.jpg
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...yamonte_05.jpg
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archivo...yamonte_01.jpg
My God, I have seen this "mausoleo" each time i went to Punta on foot and i thought it was a little house of someone for leaving his agricultural implements, even i refered to it as the hut

Last edited by marisol; Jul 5th 2009 at 5:57 pm.
Old Jul 5th 2009, 5:55 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by marisol
I already saw it.
here there is a link with other pictures

monumentos en ayamonte
Thanks Carol - I always wondered what that was ... how fascinating!

Sharon
Old Jul 5th 2009, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

You're welcome, Sharon. How are things with you?
Marisol, you are right, it is easy to overlook. Perhaps there is something written on the walls inside the building? (I don't know as I haven't stopped the car to look properly. Wikimedia provides the information for me.)
Old Jul 7th 2009, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Put your latest pictures up here so that those that arent there all the time can have a glimpse of how things are progressing
More pics.
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-079.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-083.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-084.jpg  
Old Jul 7th 2009, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Teed Up
More pics.
thanks for the pics
Old Jul 7th 2009, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Teed Up
More pics.
And More!!.
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-002.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-037.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-082.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-096.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-035.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.