Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte to Algerciras

Ayamonte to Algerciras

Old Feb 22nd 2012, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future
Default Ayamonte to Algerciras

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to drive from Ayamonte to Algerciras ?
No stops or sight seeing intended

Thanks in advance.

Chris
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Re: Ayamonte to Algerciras

Originally Posted by chrismortley
Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to drive from Ayamonte to Algerciras ?

Thanks in advance.

Chris
2.5hrs if you boot it - 140k all the way

mind the speed cameras!
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The Pope

mind the speed cameras!
Thanks for the info
I know some body thats been caught speeding,I gather they are quite hot
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

mind the speed cameras!
I will actually be driving Algerciras to Isla Canela Marina if I get time ?
I will pop in & have a pint with you , I wan't to see Jur about some bikes time permitting
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

I will actually be driving Algerciras to Isla Canela Marina if I get time ?
I will pop in & have a pint with you , I wan't to see Jur about some bikes time permitting
Please dont say Sunday lunchtime, as I am going to miss the game this Sunday as I won't be here!!! AAAH!
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the info
I know some body thats been caught speeding,I gather they are quite hot
And expensive,.....

I've had a few!
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 4:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance.

Chris
I'm one of those miserable barstewards who stick to the speed limit and it takes me 3 hours from La Linea to the Portugese frontier, so long as I don't hit heavy traffic around Seville

http://www.race.es/mapas-de-carreter...zacion-radares

There are fixed radars on the first and last tunnels on the Los Barrios to Jerez road

Last edited by Fredbargate; Feb 22nd 2012 at 4:55 pm. Reason: Radar
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
I'm one of those miserable barstewards who stick to the speed limit and it takes me 3 hours from La Linea to the Portugese frontier, so long as I don't hit heavy traffic around Seville

http://www.race.es/mapas-de-carreter...zacion-radares

There are fixed radars on the first and last tunnels on the Los Barrios to Jerez road

I wish my right foot didnt like being stuck to the floor, it would save me a few euro!
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Please dont say Sunday lunchtime, as I am going to miss the game this Sunday as I won't be here!!! AAAH!
I won't be there until mid March,I'm looking forward to the match my better half is a GUUUUUNNER , another 3 points in the bag
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

I won't be there until mid March,I'm looking forward to the match my better half is a GUUUUUNNER , another 3 points in the bag
COYS!