Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Avoid the British when on holiday

Avoid the British when on holiday

Old Jul 22nd 2015, 5:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Avoid the British when on holiday

Originally Posted by ordenado
No I don't
But are you lower class as defined by the resident elite?
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 5:44 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
This thread is not about the Spanish but the unacceptable behaviour from a certain type of Brit.
Just because there are badly behaved locals does not excuse anti social behaviour by some Brits.
Like this you mean.

Killer of British holidaymaker jailed for just three years for manslaughter after Spain bar brawl - Mirror Online

"Mr Mallon’s sons said when they gave evidence they were attacked by up to 40 men armed with coshes, knuckledusters, bottles and iron bars outside a disco-bar called La Estrella simply because they were British."

Obviously the British guy was to blame simply for being British.

Last edited by Dick Dasterdly; Jul 22nd 2015 at 5:47 am. Reason: Add on
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

ordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
But are you lower class as defined by the resident elite?
According to my late father, a Cynon valley miner I am upper working class.
I suppose in CallMeDaves world that means lower lower class???
I also,as bred by my Cynon Valley Miner Dad refuse to believe any English Speaker is better
Looking for a racist smiley but can't find one
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 5:59 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Like this you mean.

Killer of British holidaymaker jailed for just three years for manslaughter after Spain bar brawl - Mirror Online

"Mr Mallon’s sons said when they gave evidence they were attacked by up to 40 men armed with coshes, knuckledusters, bottles and iron bars outside a disco-bar called La Estrella simply because they were British."

What has this to do with the question of how Brits behave abroad.
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

ordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond reputeordenado has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Like this you mean.

Don't know who is to blame BUT after over 25 years in pubs and clubs innocents rarely get hurt. Does happen but there is normally a reason.
Not sure that helps but once hosted 50+ Irish travellers when the other pubs in my village shut (and forgot to tell me) and apart from three broken glasses and loads of effs had no problem.Just a great desire for wearing brown trousers and a fond wave as Plod moved them on
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 6:06 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
What has this to do with the question of how Brits behave abroad.

Priceless

Keep it up
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

You could go out and listen to Spanish dickheads instead
I blame my age but my instant retort (?) should have been

How would I know they are d*ckheads they speak a language in which I am as proficient as a nino que tienez dos anos
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 6:17 am
Bitter and twisted

How would I know they are d*ckheads they speak a language in which I am as proficient as a nino que tienez dos anos
You don't speak spanish

Don't say that out loud

You will be 'persona non grata' with some of the superior type of expats who frequent this forum.
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 6:19 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Priceless

Keep it up
I take it that you have not bothered to read the title of the thread.
Do you belong to that group, I use your words Dickheads,who believe that it us ok for me to behave like a dickhead because that lot over there are.
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 6:20 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by EMR
I take it that you have not bothered to read the title of the thread.
Do you belong to that group, I use your words Dickheads,who believe that it us ok for me to behave like a dickhead because that lot over there are.
Brilliant

Keep on digging
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 6:23 am
EMR
Banned

Brilliant

Keep on digging
Are you incapable of debate.
You have yet to actually post your viewpoint on anything..
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 6:24 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by EMR
Are you incapable of debate.
You have yet to actually post your viewpoint on anything..
Calm down....we don't want you giving Brits a bad name do we?
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

You don't speak spanish

Don't say that out loud

You will be 'persona non grata' with some of the superior type of expats who frequent this forum.

As a bottom class immigrant who does speak Spanish just like all the other two year olds.

We haven't done Latin yet so I don't what that means

Old Jul 22nd 2015, 6:58 am
EMR
Banned

As a bottom class immigrant who does speak Spanish just like all the other two year olds.

We haven't done Latin yet so I don't what that means

" Not wanted here, "like drunken badly behaved tourists or residents of any nationality.
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by EMR
" Not wanted here, "like drunken badly behaved tourists or residents of any nationality.
That's very harsh and mildy offensive. Only if IGAF which I don't.
As one who struggles with the English language I thought you might be more understanding of one who struggles with ancient language

a

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.